Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: Halloween costumes?

Annointed Queen of Mook - Founder and Editor

Date:
Halloween costumes?

Are you dressing up? What are parole fling as this year? I'm going as a computer virus strike tropey 90s hacker

Hello from Mookychick's founder. www.mookychick.co.uk. @mookychick. Mookbook. Stuff. Writes things.

Date:

Er typos: I mean people, going, and stroke

Hello from Mookychick's founder. www.mookychick.co.uk. @mookychick. Mookbook. Stuff. Writes things.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I'm waiting to see if we are having a dress up day at work on Wednesday. Though I'm not sure I have any work appropriate costumes. American McGee's Alice or generic anime girl maybe.

Date:

^ I love that after all this time we still talk about American McGee's Alice to this day, it's so iconic!

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

It definitely is. And so much easier than just saying Alice which could be Disney or New Disney or random version.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I'm just going to wear all black, I am fairly scary already. One of my housemates is dressing as a cactus and another I think is going to paint her face as a skull.

I wanted to dress as a Puritan and shout at people in the street that Halloween is a pagan festival and a sin, but the logistics of finding a costume made it a bit difficult.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I wore a little pumpkin necklace and drew spooky makeup. One eye had a bat wing and the other had a web and little spider with some orange eyeshadow on my lids to finish it off.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

One of mine was a drag recreation of this edward gorey illustration here

and then a messy bloody sexy twink vampire look i didn't really have time to get photos of except this one o me holding a heart filled with my friends hair which is an elaborate in joke i can't be bothered to explain. I'm plannign to do this better later as a drag look though

Florian xxx 

Dont you ever, Stop being dandy, showing me you're handsome. 

He/they pronouns pls

Page 1 of 1  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us