Mookychick Messageboard  
Members Login
Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: Hi, Old member returning with new user!

Baby Mook

Date:
Hi, Old member returning with new user!

Hi everyone, been a while since I was here, used to be Oracle-x0x but it had been so long I lost my details so I had to start afresh...

Anyway I'm 23, from Cornwall UK at the moment but soon to be moving to Leeds. I'm into music, playing guitar, film photography, feminism (of course) and I need a few more hobbies tbh! :) Big helloooo!

Annointed Queen of Mook - Founder and Editor

Date:

Oh hey, welcome back Iron - Irony - IWF - Ironwill - Iron Willed Fuckup!

Good to hear from you. It sounds like a lot's going on at the moment. How do you feel about moving to Leeds, are you excited for it? I'd love to hear more about the film photography too, is that the kind that needs a darkroom? I was always very bad at it at school but it's great to be able to be so tactile with the photos and not know for sure how things will come out. What kind of photoing do you do?

Also it's funny how our feminism has grown and evolved since the forum first started. It's been good to see it change :)

Big hellooooo right back!

Magda

Hello from Mookychick's founder. www.mookychick.co.uk. @mookychick. Mookbook. Stuff. Writes things.

Baby Mook

Date:

Hiya Magda! Yeah it's a big personal change, I had some really bad hardship and just decided it was time for a change :) Looks a nice place and I'm moving into a job so it should be good! 

It's not the kind that needs a darkroom, I'm just a beginner :) I take photos on film and then go to a photoshop to get the film developed. I use an Olympus OM10 35mm camera, it's pretty simple to get started. At the moment I just take scenery photos but when I move I'm hoping to try some urban photography :) 

It is! I'm having a nose through all the topics I've missed! xD 

Annointed Queen of Mook - Founder and Editor

Date:

Cool, I really do love urban photography. I once took close-ups of corners, just corners of walls. I would like to do that again. Also, I always meant to do a mooky piece about lomography and your return to the board inspired me to finally do it!

Hello from Mookychick's founder. www.mookychick.co.uk. @mookychick. Mookbook. Stuff. Writes things.

Page 1 of 1  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us