Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: hello

Seasoned Mookster

Date:
hello

hi - i'm invisigoth. i like to write, pet animals, and spread communist propaganda. i wrote for mookychick when i was in high school. now i've finished undergrad and am temporarily living/working in azerbaijan. i'm anxious about, well, all forms of social interaction (among many other things) but i'm definitely at a point where i want/need to be part of a mooky community and so, i'm looking forward to getting to know y'all. 

Annointed Queen of Mook - Founder and Editor

Date:

Welcome! I think I know who you are, and you are super-wonderful, but invisigoth works for me!

Petting animals is the best activity. Animals have such a strong sense of self and it feels so restorative when they submit to a proper fussing from humans when they could have been grooming or eating or staring intently at walls. Or, you know, whatever they had on their mighty agenda for that day.

Mooky can be a super place to share thoughts and feelings in a very safe place - a little secret internet corner. Everyone here is lovely, and many of us have experience of those anxiety woes, too.

Everyone, invisigoth is a friend of mine who's 37 varieties of awesome. I hope you'll make her feel very welcome :)

Hello from Mookychick's founder. www.mookychick.co.uk. @mookychick. Mookbook. Stuff. Writes things.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Hello invisigoth, welcome to Mooky!

If you're Magda's friend, there's no doubt that you are awesome. I hope you'll like the forum! :)

''Just when I discovered the meaning of life, they changed it.'' George Carlin

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

A friend of Magda's is a friend of ours! Welcome.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Only 37 varieties of awesome? I refuse to believe that. We shall have to investigate and find a few more ways.

Welcome!

Life Is A Mystery x Death Is Not = Angels and Eyeliner going to Hell hand in hand...

Mooky's Resident Cardinal of Awesomeness

Don't make me take the shades off...

Seasoned Mookster

Date:

thank you all for the kind welcome!

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us