Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: 15 most colorful cities of the world

Regular Crew

Date:
15 most colorful cities of the world

1.jpg

If youre the kind of person that doesnt really stand big, crowded cities, I thought about giving you a different alternative type of vacation.
The 15 most colorful cities worth visiting. 

http://www.mybeauty-blog.com/2014/08/the-15-most-colorful-cities-of-world.html

Signed with love, 

Shanti Banks 

My beauty blog 

Annointed Queen of Mook - Founder and Editor

Date:

Hello my lovely. Your blog is a lot of fun and you're welcome to have a link to it in your personal profile. But even though these cities are SO BEAUTIFULLY COLOURFUL please don't link to your blog posts in conversations! I'm sure you didn't know, but we do not have people coming on this board to promote their blogs. This forum was set up for the purpose of talking and discussing things instead.
Thank you for understanding!
Magda

Hello from Mookychick's founder. www.mookychick.co.uk. @mookychick. Mookbook. Stuff. Writes things.

Regular Crew

Date:

Magda Mookychick wrote:

Hello my lovely. Your blog is a lot of fun and you're welcome to have a link to it in your personal profile. But even though these cities are SO BEAUTIFULLY COLOURFUL please don't link to your blog posts in conversations! I'm sure you didn't know, but we do not have people coming on this board to promote their blogs. This forum was set up for the purpose of talking and discussing things instead.
Thank you for understanding!
Magda

Oki doki, no problem at all :D  

I'm just learning how things work around here..:) 

Signed with love, 

Shanti Banks 

My beauty blog 

Page 1 of 1  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us