Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: Wearing a hat?

Regular Crew

Date:
Wearing a hat?

I wonder if this fall fashion will be wearing a hat? what do you think? maybe some pictures?

Min nyeste styling: Grå sweatshirt med print, blå jeans og Adidas sneakers

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Isn't Fashion always wearing a hat? A big purple one, with green spots, knitted with that really fluffy yarn... no, hang on, that's Fashion's awkward relative, Anti-Fashion.

But in all seriousness now, Kati, welcome to Mooky. Please take a look at our welcome thread and guidelines.

And I'm not really sure how to answer your question. Mooky isn't a place that gives a toss about 'fashion'. We wear what we like. I personally will be wearing a white woolly beret, because I have little pixie ears to keep warm.

Life Is A Mystery x Death Is Not = Angels and Eyeliner going to Hell hand in hand...

Mooky's Resident Cardinal of Awesomeness

Don't make me take the shades off...

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^I "AWWWWW"ed out loud at your pixie ears being warmed by a white woolly beret.

And yeah, I wear hats in the winter but they don't suit me as much as when I had longer hair. You don't really care about that when you're trekking through the woods though :D I have a red beret my friend gave me while I was in hospital (to match one of hers & remind me of her, aw) and that's cute, I wear that in autumn and winter with a big coat, though not just to tesco or something because I feel like a red beret is a bit, you know, try-hard art student, at least to the general population. Hats are fab though. Not enough peoole wear hats, that's a thing that's always bugged me. Wear hats.

Harlan :-)

("they" pronouns please, mookyfolk)

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Rule 466 of fashion- Anything's a hat, if you make it a hat.

too weak to labor on the farm

too indolent to do any exercise

too stupid for the bar

and

too immoral for the pulpit

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^^ Squidge has a little blue woolly beret to keep his tiny pixie ears warm. Tudor, the spoilsport, would rather have cold ears.

Life Is A Mystery x Death Is Not = Angels and Eyeliner going to Hell hand in hand...

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

i quite like a hat.

i've got a few russian style furry ones, because if it's cold i need a hat to keep the wind out of my ears or i get the mother of all earaches, and i've got a bowler, although it's a little small now my dreads are getting longer.

in the summer i wear a linen hat when i'm gardening, it keeps the sun of my head and doubles up as part of moley's 'hunter s thomspon' fancy dress costume.

'there's always light at the end of the tunnel, just sometimes it's a train'

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

In the words of Moomin "Isn't it wonderful how a beautiful hat can change one's looks. One feels free, dangerous..".

Souljacker can't get my soul

Left my carcass with the worms and moles

Souljacker can't get my soul

He can hang my neck from the old flagpole

But the souljacker can't get my soul.

Silly Whore.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I'm pretty fond of my fox hat, and the woollen purple one I have for winter :)

"I'm a time lord and I can like travel all around space and through time and shit" he replied kindly.

Booky Mooky (mod)

Date:

I have quite a collection of hats, several of which were given away for free at my uni's bar. Some of my favourites are my tweed trilby, blue trilby, glittery top hat and Top Gun baseball cap.

-Proud (and fertile!) Mooky Grandfather-

Professor Mook (mod)

Date:

hat is my best

Stalk me on my blog, I guess? xxx

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Hats currently trending in the anarcho squatter scene: black caps. To go with the black hoody. And black jogging bottoms. And black boots. Black.

Seasoned Mookster

Date:

I think it takes a lot of confidence to wear a proper hat, y'know like fancy one. As its like the first thing everyoone sees. I myself like beanies. I have a big head though and find it hard to find hats to fit. I wish i could pull off a bowler hat sometimes...mm...hats

Honoured Mook

Date:

I hace a small collection of hats, as well as a collection of small hats, but my main passion is ears ^_^

Sophie

The world is quiet here ...

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I used to have a tiny top hat that clipped into my hair which I could wear at a jaunty angle. Alas, 90% of my hair is shaved too short now. I do miss that hat.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^ could you not clip it to a headband and wear it?

SPAM is destroyed. SPAMMERS are banned. Talk of truth and beauty instead.

Seasoned Mookster

Date:

-- Edited by Piglet on Wednesday 5th of November 2014 12:14:13 AM

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I have a few top hats i wear if im feeling superfancy, although i generally only wear them for fancy dress. I'd quite like a bower hat and a cloche. I have a kind of wide brimmed hat also. I'd love a giant floppy black hat. I might start experimenting with hats a little more.

Florian xxx 

Dont you ever, Stop being dandy, showing me you're handsome. 

He/they pronouns pls

Regular Crew

Date:

i love love hats but i seem unable to make them work unless i let my hair down or in a braid,which is rare since it's always in a bun for the sake of ease.
I did see a nice winter-y one in a story.Dark grey,not exactly a fedora..or a cloche...something bethween the two,it's nicely rounded but with a bit of a brim.If it's still there i might try it.I'd love a black bowler or big tophat
I do have 3 mini tophats,the biggest and fanciest of them handmade by me.It feels very dainty to wear with a pair of lace gloves while im watching tv and sipping tea :P

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

i've got my eye on a bowler hat in the charity shop round the corner. Its a charity shop that only sells amazing high quality retro/vintage clothes. Pretty fucking cool.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

They're not as fancy as bowler hats and top hats but I have tuques, lots of them, in all possible colors. I don't really care if they're fashionable or not, they're hot and comfy and since I live in freezing Canada, I don't have a choice but to love them.

''Just when I discovered the meaning of life, they changed it.'' George Carlin

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I had my eye on a grey beret one of my friends had for absolutely ages, and she gave it to me as a present a couple of months ago. I was over the moon. Now I just have to wait for my hair to grow to a length where it doesn't look silly for me to wear a hat! I've also always wanted a pillbox hat.

My hat adventures led me to the discovery that I have a really small head.

Honoured Mook

Date:

I always seem to be wearing a hat when I go out. As of now it's a victorian top hat(those ridiculously high ones), but I also have an officers hat(also known as a bdsm cap?) and a black santa hat and a wooly knitted winter hat. I have a pirate hat that I made myself and a proper wool fedora(It's a girls hat, look it up. Douches just stole them from us). And a black budget cowboy hat. Ofc.
I love hats. I want to see more hats on people.

This year I'm getting myself a witch hat. Because I realized need one in my collection.

Tumbling around

Tweet Tweet!

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

I have a beautiful red top hat that I don't wear enough. Maybe when it gets colder.

He'll always be there singing songs in my head.

I believe in Sherlock Holmes.

Honoured Mook

Date:

little charlie wrote:

Rule 466 of fashion- Anything's a hat, if you make it a hat.

I love this. It totally justifies my making a hat out of tinsel for a YouTube video recently.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I finally got a bowler hat as my friend was giving one away. I'm rather fond of it.

Florian xxx 

Dont you ever, Stop being dandy, showing me you're handsome. 

He/they pronouns pls

Page 1 of 1  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us