Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: Reasons to be Proud Of Yourself

Honoured Mook

Date:
RE: Reasons to be Proud Of Yourself

I managed Day 2 of Insanity workout, I look forward to receiving my abs/buns of steel any day now! Haha :D

Facebook

and a Tumblr

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^ woo, go Harri!

I managed to get through my finals without losing my mind. I'm pretty damn happy with myself.

"You're a tough cookie, but all cookies are crumbly sometimes, that however, makes them no less of a cookie, and they're just as good as any other cookie." ~Indiana Jones

Mookface (mod)

Date:

^ well done, you!

I'm proud of myself because I managed to drink in moderation tonight -usually when I see Fry's family, we get drunk, but tonight I avoided prosecco, wine, and whiskey, and stuck to my two ciders. Tomorrow I won't be hungover - win!

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I've packed all my bags for staying over at Dragonboy's and the only thing I've forgotten is my razor! :,)

"I'm a time lord and I can like travel all around space and through time and shit" he replied kindly.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I came back to Bristol to get more work done- I always find it difficult to leave Fable, and even more so when what I'm leaving for is work I have no motivation to do, but I did it.

too weak to labor on the farm

too indolent to do any exercise

too stupid for the bar

and

too immoral for the pulpit

Honoured Mook

Date:

Cowl has a really good reason to be proud of herself. She has had a very hard-to-have talk with Blackberry, and he's agreed to opening up their relationship so that they can both grow.

(Oh, I'm not, like, outing her... I suggested she come here and make a post but she was afraid she would write a small book explaining the intricacies, so she gave me permission to post something.)

You are really brave. I think this is the first step towards achieving the kind of relationship you want with Blackberry. Well done.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^Well done, cowl!

I got very little sleep and honestly didn't want to go in to the citzens' advice bureau this morning, but I dragged my butt out of bed and did it and it was productive. I also picked up some postcards from the library, so a few lucky mooks will be recieving those soon.

Harlan :-)

("they" pronouns please, mookyfolk)

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I looked after Beansprout pretty much all day yesterday, it was the first time I did it totally by myself :)

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

:)

Well done everyone! Spikey, that's especially great!

I have another tiny reason to be proud of myself, because I'm forcing myself to do some work when I really don't want to. It's the last week of my first year of university, and I have only one essay left to write, but I've lost all motivation, so I'm making myself work. :)

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^ Go super Piggy!!

I got over a huge social phobia that I've been seriously struggling with since I was pregnant, and brought Bunny to town with Skittles a few days ago, and I was 100% anxiety-free the whole time :)

Just your friendly neighbourhood dork of epic proportions

Vegetarbles food blog

Assorted shite blog

Resident Lord of Tiny Stretches - Sir Chris the Lubey

Proud favouritest person of Indigo

Honoured Mook

Date:

My paintings are currently selling for 50 dollars a piece (:

Lights Fires in the Genitals of Mooks Everywhere.

Tumblr

Facebook

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

On wednesday I got up and actually went into college and handed what I had of my project, rather than just running away from it all, then the rest of the day was lovely.

Florian xxx 

Dont you ever, Stop being dandy, showing me you're handsome. 

He/they pronouns pls

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I've finally decided to give up coffee after it gave me acid re-flux.  It's pains me b/c I love coffee but I must do it, hopefully I can at least drink decaf. 

Coffee, the finest organic suspension ever devised. ~Star Trek: Voyager

Regular Crew

Date:

I graduated from uni with a 2:1, even though it could just as easily have been a 2:2, and I've dropped 2 dress sizes since last year!

Tumblr

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

Despite all my problems this year, I have passed my second year of uni :D well done, me.

Liv

My Tumblr :)

SPAM is destroyed. SPAMMERS are banned. Talk of truth and beauty instead.

Booky Mooky (mod)

Date:

^^^Congrats!

I went around Hammersmith today and handed in quite a few CVs, and tomorrow I am posting off some application forms for gig venues. And I was told that my application to volunteer at Brook was excellent and so I've been invited to a training day in two weeks.

-Proud (and fertile!) Mooky Grandfather-

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Well done Liv!

too weak to labor on the farm

too indolent to do any exercise

too stupid for the bar

and

too immoral for the pulpit

Honoured Mook

Date:

^Well done everymook!

I got my Level 2 bookkeeping results - a first class pass! I was worried I had failed it :)

Facebook

and a Tumblr

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

I did my yoga today and felt really good!

Tinker, tailor, soldier, sailor, rich man, poor man, beggar man, thief.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Bit late but well done, Liv :D
M-K, everyone is doing yoga now! I used to love it but I stopped and I briefly started again, but I didn't stick with it. It made me feel great, I think I'll have to give it a try again :)

It's positive and I don't think it's too triggering, but ED stuff

Spoiler

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^Paula, it's not small. It's a huge improvement, it's awesome and I'm really proud of you. :)

''Just when I discovered the meaning of life, they changed it.'' George Carlin

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^Thanks so much, Wyno. You guys have never seen me healthy (I haven't even seen myself healthy for a very long time!) and I want to get there, so hopefully this is the start.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^^ Well done Paula, you should be very proud of yourself :)

Lush Guru

Date:

6 days is 6 days, it's not small! Well done.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Paula, you are rad. 6 days is 6 excellent days. Well done :)

I am proud of myself because I am taking some very much needed rest since I'm poorly and normally I beat myself up for that.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Tears in my eyes Paua, you are fantastic and you can beat this, and six fantastic healthy days can be those first Chinese proverb steps if you let them! Also, rest can be harder than it sounds, so well done wee Kirsty :)

I guess I'm quite proud of the wedding present I did. It's not much, but it all came out much better than expected and I enjoyed myself immensely!

Just your friendly neighbourhood dork of epic proportions

Vegetarbles food blog

Assorted shite blog

Resident Lord of Tiny Stretches - Sir Chris the Lubey

Proud favouritest person of Indigo

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

There are tears, guys. I love you folks so much. I thought it sounded small and silly. Your support just blew me away, thank you.

Kristy, it can be so hard to give yourself permission to just rest. Go you. Your body will thank you for it and you'll be larger than life, healthy Kristy again. Rest up gorgeous!

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I took my IBS medicine while I was staying over at Dragonboy's even though I was scared what it would do to my digestion- I'm glad I did because I feel so much better for not having skipped it!

"I'm a time lord and I can like travel all around space and through time and shit" he replied kindly.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^ I'm happy for you Rach!

Things aren't going too good at my college right now (which I will sort out) but if it hadn't I would have never found my dream career path. My plan B turned out to be better than my plan A and I don't regret a thing. Now all I have to do is to start setting things into motion and I already have my family's blessings.

Coffee, the finest organic suspension ever devised. ~Star Trek: Voyager

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

I actually got some revision done today.

Tinker, tailor, soldier, sailor, rich man, poor man, beggar man, thief.

«First  <  1 2 3 420  >  Last»  | Page of 20  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us