Mookychick Messageboard  
Members Login
Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: Calling all Mooky business people? - possible youtube plugging for your products!

High Mookish Shaman

Date:
Calling all Mooky business people? - possible youtube plugging for your products!

Ok guys, so if your a mooky with a business, no matter what it is,  i would love to hear from you.

Heres the deeds,

I have an active youtube channel and currently my numbers are low, but growing and when i reach 100+, hopefully in the next few months I would like to collabriate with some mooky's, and review your products. My channel is fashion based but also inc pop culture, music, general vlog etc.

Im aware of a good few of mooky's that craft their own products and clothing etc among other things (my channel is varied so contact me regardless of the product and we can disuss how i can link it), so if you are one of these lovely ladies/gents and would like to benifit from some free publicity , I hope to review and link some lovely things in the future as part of my weekly 'Handcrafted Honeys' segment. I hope to start recording these videos come the summer and would like to get a group of prespective collabriators together soon to work out the series plan.  

To be honest im sick and tired of watching people review big companies who lets face it dont need much help when it comes to increasing consumers! I want to work with indepedent people doing it for themseves, we need to stick together!

So to recap, if you have a little business and want some free promotion, its a win, win for both of us, drop me a message here or find me on facebook under cupcakeskies :)

Have a nice day!

Hope to hear from some of you soon!

Fi

x

'Driving My Tea' Since 22.02.2011

Runic Mook of the North (mod)

Date:

I'm too busy to make anything for sale right now, I just wanted to say that this is a lovely and generous idea. You are one awesome cookie Knives!

"So what you are saying is -I shouldn't play with fire" she said at last. "Of course you should" said One-Eye gently. "But don't be surprised if the fire play back." -Joanne Harris

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Ah, I'd be very interested in this! Once my business has actually started up, that is. I make small hair accessories, in burlesque/lolita/historically inspired/sparkly alternative style, that would work for the channel, I guess?

Honoured Mook

Date:

Count me in! This sounds like a super cool idea. When you're ready to start with this maybe I could send you a little package of freebie sample stuff for you to review and whatnot? Also I could link your youtube channel on my facebook page and things so we can both hopefully get more views and things :)

Honoured Mook

Date:

I make jewellery etc here: http://www.facebook.com/ValDarkstoneDesigns (I included a link because I'm not sure if my stuff's worthy yet) It's an awesome idea though and I can't wait to see other mooky crafters!

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

Leikin - That sounds amazing lady! I feature a lot of alternative stuff so it would work in great! I will start filming this series in June so there is no rush on this, would like to get all the little items in my paws for the end of may to set up logistics for filiming all the pretties, is that time enough for you?  

OneWhiteLioness, yes sounds great, I love your creations! will be in contact in May to sort this out! 

x

-- Edited by Knives on Sunday 17th of February 2013 01:32:52 PM

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

Valkyrie Darkstone wrote:

I make jewellery etc here: http://www.facebook.com/ValDarkstoneDesigns (I included a link because I'm not sure if my stuff's worthy yet) It's an awesome idea though and I can't wait to see other mooky crafters!

Your stuff is amazing! I would love to review it! I love you gothic inspired pieces, hair bows, handmade cards and your pins! They are amazing! Your a very talented lady! As I said to the others I wont need to have the pretties in my paws until late May, so that gives me some time to get more viewers and more time for you guys to plan what you would like out of these videos! Will be in touch in May if not before! xx

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

Thank you all for your intrest so far, i have 4 lovely ladies willing to take part and I'm hoping for a series of six videos, maybe more if there are more ladies/gents wanting to take part! The more the merrier , as I've said to you all , its going to be a couple of months until we have to finalise this.

So take this time to think about what products you would like featured.  Once you have decided that take a pen and paper and start scribbiling what info you would like included in the video?

is there a quirky backstory to your business, or would you like to include info about yourself?

does it come in packaging?

do your products have names/themes/ product lines?

Do you make to order/bespoke products?

Who is the main market for your products? - Would they be used at special events birthdays/weddings etc?

your wesbites/facebooks?

what the postage costs are for your products?

where you ship to?

and......... well anything else you want included!

:) xx

The more info, the better i can promote your products and tag my videos accordingly, for you guys to get the most out of this! xx

-- Edited by Knives on Sunday 17th of February 2013 01:44:59 PM

-- Edited by Knives on Sunday 17th of February 2013 01:48:17 PM

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Not really the right time for me to overly promote anything I do but I'll subscribe and hopefully remember to come back to this when I can use some promo for my faery wings :)

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

Spikeyfaerie wrote:

Not really the right time for me to overly promote anything I do but I'll subscribe and hopefully remember to come back to this when I can use some promo for my faery wings :)

If this one goes well, id hope to make it a regular feature, so we could work something out further down the line! :) xx

Runic Mook of the North (mod)

Date:

Knives, could you link to your youtube channel? It would be so nice to see what you are doing there.

"So what you are saying is -I shouldn't play with fire" she said at last. "Of course you should" said One-Eye gently. "But don't be surprised if the fire play back." -Joanne Harris

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

Sorry hav'nt been online in a little bit

Here is moi channel, still in the early stages, dont laugh too hard! 

Honoured Mook

Date:

Oh wow, I'd be interested! I have a wee crochet page on FB that I use for pocket money :)

Facebook

and a Tumblr

Dame of Mooky (mod)

Date:

I'm making little pockets that pin onto those corkboard/noticeboard things to put things in, would they work?

(Member of The Facebook Sexist Group Eliminating Squad)

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

Felt it was time to revisit this, the youtube died a death basically because I felt I did'nt know what direction to go with it. However I'm still doing model stuff on a hobby basis and have started working with local photographers again, I have a few shoots planned for this year but would really love to work with you lovely ladies and set up a few creative concepts for your products, you guys would receive a pretty promotional picture to use on your website/facebook/etc and I get to dream up  awesome concepts with you guys and build my portfolio?

This would be a no money involved thing, i work time for print with the photographers I work with and its all great fun, and benefits everyone involved!

It would be the new year before I would start on these projects as id like to have the time to do them properly! Let me know if your still into the idea ladies! x

-- Edited by Knives on Thursday 14th of November 2013 03:36:05 PM

SPAM is destroyed. SPAMMERS are banned. Talk of truth and beauty instead.

Honoured Mook

Date:

I'm not sure how achievable it is at the moment, but I could send you some jewellery when you're ready (provided you're in the UK)? Would it be possible for you to send it back along with the pictures?

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

Sounds like a great project, yes im in the uk and yes i could send it back :), I could email or dropbox you link all pictures :). I'm in the process of setting up a model only facebook account , I will go find you and we can communicate back and forth on it over the winter :) x

Honoured Mook

Date:

Okay, thank you! I'll work on some fancier products because most of my favourites have sold

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us