Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: i need ideas for a new projects

Regular Crew

Date:
i need ideas for a new projects

hi. my project last year was to set up a ladies only social group in my local town. i really surprised myself and the social group was a success. i also make and sell jewellery. but now this year i want to do something else. i have no idea what though.

does anyone have any ideas? i would really appreciate the help, thanks. xxxxx

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Start offering jewellery making classes? Depending on what kind of stuff you yourself make, you can target a lot of areas. Children's parties, tweeny and teeny parties... I think that doing one off classes like that is becoming popular for hen parties as well. Combines two things you're clearly good at. You wouldn't have to teach them how to make anything as complicated or brilliant as your own stuff, a few simple techniques and a small finished product for them to take home (like a bracelet) and, of course, your card meaning that you're increasing your advertising for your own jewellery sales.

Life Is A Mystery x Death Is Not = Angels and Eyeliner going to Hell hand in hand...

Mooky's Resident Cardinal of Awesomeness

Don't make me take the shades off...

Regular Crew

Date:

hi, thanks thats a great idea. i'll definately look into it. love your propic xx

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us