Mookychick Messageboard  
Members Login
Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: Which film to you look most forward to seeing right now?

Runic Mook of the North (mod)

Date:
Which film to you look most forward to seeing right now?

We have a thread about films we have seen, perhaps we should also have one about the films we look most forward to?

Right now, I can't wait to see "Uskyld". It seems to be an drama about destiny, things doomed to end badly. Mostly the trailer make me adore the slightly shabby and creepy aesthethics of this film. 

"Two men are found dead in the forest. By their side is a woman who is barely alive. "Uskyld" is the story of these three people, who they were and what they longed for."

"So what you are saying is -I shouldn't play with fire" she said at last. "Of course you should" said One-Eye gently. "But don't be surprised if the fire play back." -Joanne Harris

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

I don't know the title but it's Pedro Almódovar's new film starring BOTH Penélope Cruz AND Antonio Banderas. So much perfection on one screen, I'm afraid I won't be able to hold the squeaks in. Or the saliva. 

Pony Frenzy

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Guillermo Del Torro is doing a ghost movie called Mama. I love that guy, he seems so sweet and he's very talented.

"I'm a time lord and I can like travel all around space and through time and shit" he replied kindly.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Looking forward to The great and powerful Oz. The prequel to The wizard of Oz.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

A Liar's Autobiography - The Untrue Story of Monty Python's Graham Chapman. I've seen clips of it, it looks awesome. I don't think it's going to be in cinemas until 2013 though.

Tumblr

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

Well, knowing now that both Mark Hammill and Carrie Fisher both discussed Star Wars VII with George Lucas two months ago-- Star Wars VII.

"Just because someone doesnt love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have." -- Truman Capote

Mes

Baby Mook

Date:

I really want to watch Brave (I couldn't go to the cinema) and now it is out and I'm so happy about it.

Date:

The Hobbit!!! Part two!

"So what you are saying is -I shouldn't play with fire" she said at last. "Of course you should" said One-Eye gently. "But don't be surprised if the fire play back." -Joanne Harris

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^Seconded! :)

"You're a tough cookie, but all cookies are crumbly sometimes, that however, makes them no less of a cookie, and they're just as good as any other cookie." ~Indiana Jones

Regular Crew

Date:

Wolverine!!!

Annointed Queen of Mook - Founder and Editor

Date:

I was looking forward to Sightseers, but now I've seen it. It was very good. I'm now looking forward to hobbity goodness and also to The King of Devil's Island which a friend is lending me shortly. it's an award-winning Norwegian film about some boys who take over a prison island...

Hello from Mookychick's founder. www.mookychick.co.uk. @mookychick. Mookbook. Stuff. Writes things.

Date:

^ I saw that last winter, it's rather dark. What was most chilling while watching it though was knowing that the reality of some of those kind of institutions was exactly as bleak and abusive as depicted.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Oooh, now that sounds interesting, may have to check that out!

"I'm a time lord and I can like travel all around space and through time and shit" he replied kindly.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I didn't get around to seeing the worlds end which is pretty annoying but I'm really excited about seeing it when it comes out on dvd.

Florian xxx 

Dont you ever, Stop being dandy, showing me you're handsome. 

He/they pronouns pls

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

My hairdresser has convinced me to watch The Conjuring, so I'm looking forward to watching that. I don't want to watch it on my own because I never watch films so I find them a bit intense when I do, but the only person who'll watch it with me is Blackberry, who always has other things to do or places to be. :(

SPAM is destroyed. SPAMMERS are banned. Talk of truth and beauty instead.

Booky Mooky (mod)

Date:

Filth! I never got to the cinema but I really want to go and see this.

-Proud (and fertile!) Mooky Grandfather-

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Godzilla! Eeep!

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Vi är Bäst!
It's based on an autobiographical comic book about 3 13-year-old girls in the early 80's who start a punk band. The film will feature music by some of my favourite bands and it'll have lots of 80's and punk stuff in it. It's out on saturday  :D

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us