Mookychick Messageboard  
Members Login
Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: What are you currently playing?

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:
RE: What are you currently playing?

^I am! It does look brilliant and the reviews are really good.

I just discovered Plants vs Zombies... better late than never I guess.

''Just when I discovered the meaning of life, they changed it.'' George Carlin

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I've got Dishonoured to start tomorrow! Has anyone played it? Did you enjoy it?

Souljacker can't get my soul

Left my carcass with the worms and moles

He can hang my neck from the old flagpole

But the souljacker can't get my soul.

Silly Whore.

Honoured Mook

Date:

Been watching the cinematics and some of the walkthroughs for The Last of Us when I have a spare moment lately. The opening's a heartbreaker.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I'm finally playing through the Dawngaurd DLC for Skyrim and I just bought Far Cry 3 the other day, and me and Skittles are planning on starting a Resident Evil 6 multiplayer save, AND I'm still playing through pokemon platinum with my brother when he's around.

Just your friendly neighbourhood dork of epic proportions

Vegetarbles food blog

Assorted shite blog

Resident Lord of Tiny Stretches - Sir Chris the Lubey

Proud favouritest person of Indigo

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^Mr. Grumpy and I had loads of fun with Resident Evil 6. :)

^^My friend Zombie bought The Last of Us a couple of days ago. I couldn't go because I had a family dinner but Zombie and Mr. G played all night long. They say it's a fantastic game, really scary too.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^^ Chris do you have Hearthfire? I love building a house for my lovely wife and kids (two delightful orphan girls that I saved from the streets) and just spending time there with them. You get to have a steward as well in the built house. :)

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Yes I do, I have all the DLC which is great but I swear its made the game glitchier, so I'm going to try finish them sooner rather than later! I just got my copy of far cry, woo!

Vegetarbles food blog

Assorted shite blog

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

If you have it on Steam check for unofficial Skyrim patches on the workshop, they fixed most of my glitches and it runs pretty smooth now!

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Well there's not really any particular glitches now that I think of it, it just freezes and lags sometimes which never used to happen! To be fair tho I think my playstation could use a little cyber clean-up...

Vegetarbles food blog

Assorted shite blog

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

The PS3 does that after a while because it doesn't like high level characters so it sadly gets worse and worse. :(

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Hmm, my first save was the same level and it was mostly fine... I think I'm gonna delete some saves and downloads I don't need, hopefully it'll help a bit! I just finished the Dragonborn main quest too so if my theory about the extra random generation the DLC causes then it should help too...

Vegetarbles food blog

Assorted shite blog

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Dragon Age 2, finally! It was only the thought of the new one coming out soon(ish) that inspired me to finally play it, and the fact that it was so cheap on Amazon...

I actually really like it, but only if I can view it as an entirely separate entity from Origins. It's definitely not as good, but there are some elements of it I adore. Isabela and Merrill in Origins really annoyed me, but oh my god I love them both so much in 2!

And I never thought anyone could replace Zevran in my heart, but I've actually found myself perhaps even more in love with Anders. A combination between my fickleness and his sexy tortured I-have-a-dark-past look, I think.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Zelda Phantom Hourglass, and just this evening me and Skittles started a two player save of Resident Evil 6 - the lols were mighty. (And his aim is terrrrrible!)

Vegetarbles food blog

Assorted shite blog

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I hated DA2. The graphics are pretty but the generic maps, the stupid combat system and the ridiculous dialogue wheel make the game ridiculously mediocre, imho.

"Wilfred Allsop was sitting up, his face pale, his eyes glassy, his hair disordered. He looked like the poet Shelley after a big night out with Lord Byron." - P. G. Wodehouse

Mooky's Decadent Victorian Aesthete

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Oh, holy fuck, the maps piss me off so much! Every single map is exactly the same! Also, the dialogue wheel... it makes me feel as though Hawke can't talk for themself, they can only respond. I don't even know what it is about it I like, because, going over it all in my mind, I can't call a single thing to mind I like about it other than some of the characters. The plot hasn't exactly been riveting, it's all fetch quests, and Hawke seems to be wandering about aimlessly doing errands, and the interrogation scene seems to have been thrown in just to make it look like it's going somewhere.

I do a little squee inside every time someone mentions the Warden, though. It's like, "Oh! That's me!"

SPAM is destroyed. SPAMMERS are banned. Talk of truth and beauty instead.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^Oh God Anders. Did you finish it yet? I need to discuss the ending with you!

I've just started L.A. Noire. I am not very good at interrogating people yet. I thought I'd caught someone in a lie so I pressed the button to call them out intending to say "Well that can't be right because look at the evidence I gathered!" instead I said "I KNOW YOU'RE LYING BECAUSE YOU WERE THERE WEREN'T YOU? YOU MURDERED HIM!" or words to that effect. It didn't go well.

Silly Whore.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^ Cole is such an arsewipe if you hit the wrong button. I accidently made him shout at a kid, I felt awful.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Haha, from my experience the options on L.A. Noire are basically believe them, accuse them of lying, or be a complete bastard to them. And I'm so pedantic I couldn't possibly not go back and restart the dialogue if I didn't get all the answers right. I also found Cole to be an arsewipe anyway. Everything about him annoys me.

And Ruby, I have, let's doooo this!

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Haha I hate Cole too. I'm also very bad at driving, car chases are an orgy of disaster.

DA2 ending spoilers!

Spoiler

-- Edited by "Little Red" Ruby on Wednesday 9th of October 2013 08:18:14 AM

Silly Whore.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Spoiler

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Spoiler

"Wilfred Allsop was sitting up, his face pale, his eyes glassy, his hair disordered. He looked like the poet Shelley after a big night out with Lord Byron." - P. G. Wodehouse

Mooky's Decadent Victorian Aesthete

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Spoiler

-- Edited by "Little Red" Ruby on Wednesday 9th of October 2013 06:09:30 PM

Silly Whore.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

The How To Train Your Dragon game, its simple as anything but quite fun.

Vegetarbles food blog

Assorted shite blog

Honoured Mook

Date:

New patch in WoW just came out. Hellscream is gonna get his. LOK'TAR!

Sophie

The world is quiet here ...

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Half Life Twwwwoooooo because it's nearly ten years since it came out! (I know, really?) Huzzah!

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I'm just about to start this year's save of Costume Quest, I am extremely happy. I managed to somehow miss a single fecking trophy last year so I'm on a mission to platinum that beautiful fucker this time!

Vegetarbles food blog

Assorted shite blog

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I just completed Bioshock Infinite. I had been warned the ending was weird, but holy fuckingshifuckcuntfuckshitting balls. Like, oh my fucking god. Fuck.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Mr. Grumpy and I started Final Fantasy XIII again. We went through the game a couple of years ago but we wanted to play again since it's a fantastic game. And this time we have a book with the walk through and all the tips so we will ace it!

And I'm still fighting the damn zombies from Plants vs Zombies. I hate them. Really. With all my heart. I'm gonna kill them all even if it takes years!

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I bought myself a copy of Beyond Two Souls a week or two ago, but I haven't had the chance to start it yet, because I'm busy pummelling all the secret missions and destroying all my old scores on DMC. They may have changed a lot since 4, but it really is an excellent game.

Vegetarbles food blog

Assorted shite blog

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

This shall be my 3000th post!

Anyway, I finally cracked open Beyond Two Souls and it is fascinating and tricky and creepy and utterly unlike any other gane I've played. The graphics are fucking incredible as well, and there's lots of stars in the cast, which is fun.

I feel obliged to mention that its very trigger heavy, though - suicide, violence, hate speech, tokophobia and labour triggers, and lots of others. If there's more I'll update - its quite intense and can be anxiety heavy.

Vegetarbles food blog

Assorted shite blog

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6  >  Last»  | Page of 6  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us