Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: Bald beauties :P

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:
RE: Bald beauties :P

Evebob you sexy sexy lady! Come to Leeds now so I can rub my hands over your sexy lovely head! And I'm so glad Leo came back!

Picklechops - splatterer of a thousand scrota! Don't mess with me! - Pickle according to Dave!

Seasoned Mookster

Date:

Picklechops wrote:

I have a bit of a 'thing' for shaven headed ladies! But, I have an immense fear of being bald, losing my hair, having it shaved off or having it short. Going for a trim makes me feel ill because I get scared of the hairdresser messing up somehow. I guess some people think it's silly, but while I love love love ladies with no hair, I also love love love my own hair very much, and shaving it off is something I could never do...

Natalie Portman in V for Vendetta? BAM! Ani DiFranco when she shaved her head? BAM! Sinead O'Connor? BAM!

I was like that once hahah! A few years ago I wouldn't even get a trim and my hair was almost at my knees :O

Seasoned Mookster

Date:

LOVE IT! Makes me wanna go all crazy with dyes and stuff, even though I keep telling myself that I should let it be all natural for a while :L Decision decisions. . .

Honoured Mook

Date:

Eve you look kick ass :P

Beware Your In For A Scare!

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Wow, Eve you look stunnning.

Etsy 10% off with the code 10MOOKY

Shiny New Etsy

Instagram

Honoured Mook

Date:

^ Seconded. That is some wicked hair, it looks amazing!

His lips were blue.
Well, I guess they were pink, but they looked blue and I couldn't help but notice how they matched his eyes.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Dayum that hair is lovely eve. Well I shaved the sides of my head and love it. (Pic) I like it because it's seen as less feminine but then I can pin up my hair in cute girly styles with the "manly" shaved bit on show. I was nervous at first but now every time I reshave it I want to take off more and more. I'm also glad I shaved both sides because everyone seems to be doing the one side thing lately and it seems to have lost it's rad-ness.

When I am braver and settled in the job world I would like to get a chelsea cut like this - not completely shaved to the skin.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^ Your hair is so lovely! Everyone on mooky has such beautiful hair! And Eve your hair Is just completly gorgeous!

Florian xxx 

Dont you ever, Stop being dandy, showing me you're handsome. 

He/they pronouns pls

Honoured Mook

Date:

^Oh wow, that's lovely! I love the colour, it really suits you!

It's awesome to see so many of us love shaved heads, I thought I was a minority :D I actually really want to shave my head too..I'm not brave enough yet though.

Previously known as "maria"

Pope Arlenmia's Humble Bishop Hat-Maker

my bookface

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Electro - Ich liebe deine Haare :)

Maria - DO IT DO IT DO IT. :D

Eve - NOMNOM. You look gorgeous!

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

Aw, I love you, Mooks! Hehehe.
Thanks for all of the lovely comments :D.

xxx Eve

Regular Crew

Date:

I went bald but kept the fringe last summer.Having no hair is so hassle free.
But now I really want long hair again! I dunno what it'll look like when it starts growing out though cos I've been cutting it myself...

yada yada yada...

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

Wow, beautiful! I have gone very short, but never bald. I would do it, but I have a very square, angular face and don't think I would like the look on myself. It sure would feel good though!

Here is my blog.

Honoured Mook

Date:

electrosexual wrote:

When I am braver and settled in the job world I would like to get a chelsea cut like this - not completely shaved to the skin.

YESYESYESYESYES.

His lips were blue.
Well, I guess they were pink, but they looked blue and I couldn't help but notice how they matched his eyes.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

looking good eve, loving the purple smile

i remember back at the dawn of time when i'd gone black to blonde once too often, (i ended up with a chewing-gummy melted mess instead of hair) and had no option but to shave the lot, and hated it, probably because it was enforced by circumstances and not choice, but also because i just could see all the family resemblances better and would end up thinking things like 'i can't put lipstick on this mouth... this mouth looks just like my dads!' it was just something i just couldn't get my head around.

the closest i'm comfortable with is a mohawk, it can be a very thin one, but i just gotta have a bit of hair.... my best mate minty pulls off a bald head beautifully though... lucky bastard furious

'there's always light at the end of the tunnel, just sometimes it's a train'

SPAM is destroyed. SPAMMERS are banned. Talk of truth and beauty instead.

Regular Crew

Date:

I think that has to be the coolest hair I have ever seen in my life :O

http://www.etsy.com/shop/QueenVictoriana <- Have a look :)

Honoured Mook

Date:

Thanks to this thread, Eve, and the photo Tahlia posted, I now have a Chelsea. Nom. Am very happy with it (and failing to understand the appeal of long hair!!)

www.tabifarrowphotography.vpweb.co.uk

Resident Disability Rights Advisor :)

Tumblr

Honoured Mook

Date:

-- Edited by Purple Rosebud on Monday 9th of July 2012 02:50:37 PM

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

My blog

My Tumblr 

My Twitter

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Mimble, Post some pictures!

Florian xxx 

Dont you ever, Stop being dandy, showing me you're handsome. 

He/they pronouns pls

Honoured Mook

Date:

Oh I am so CLOSE to having an undercut done and NOW I'm thinking I Love Eve's hair. I'm now wondering if I am brave enough to take off a lot of my hair but leave some to frame my face.

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

Hehe, thanks Sienne. I have a red mohawk now, (see avatar!) but I did love my Chelsea cut. I only really grew my hawk back because I became ill and lost a lot of my hair very soon after cutting my hair into that style...so, once my hair started to grow back, I didn't want that cut any more because it reminded me of losing my hair. This being the case, I grew it until I had just enough for a mohawk, then had the sides shaved in...

...this was in November and all I've done since then is shave the sides and colour my roots; I've not had the middle cut at all so the mohawk is getting pretty mighty. To be honest, I'm just happy to have hair!

Sienne, what's your hair like at the moment?

xxx Eve

Honoured Mook

Date:

Actually, it was this thread that gave me the last smidge of courage necessary to get an undercut.
Half bald, not completely, I hope I'm still allowed to post in here. :P

http://i44.tinypic.com/15zkvab.jpg side
http://i43.tinypic.com/35d0wtf.jpg back
http://i41.tinypic.com/99oysn.jpg other side
http://i39.tinypic.com/k1w1hk.jpg front. yesterday morning, so still looking sleepy.

I keep switching between loving it and thinking that my face is too round for that kind of style. I love love love my long hair and I'm kind of sad part of it had to go ... but I also love the almost-bald back of my head.
What do you think, yay or nay?

You don't know me.
Never will never will

I'm outside your picture frame ...
... and the glass is breaking. 

Honoured Mook

Date:

^YAY! :)

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

^^Looks pretty!

Regular Crew

Date:

I've been wanting to shave my head for a while now, but haven't done it because I'll probably have a lumpy head, and I was a bit worried about looking like a boy.
This is encouraging though.
Plus I just died my hair, I completely screwed it up and it looks awful. So I'm considering it again. Hmm...

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I chopped my shoulder length up extremely short during the summer, and I still feel it's the best thing I've ever done. The feelings of this person (a bald lady on tumblr) are pretty much my feelings on short hair/baldness: "To me, baldness is freedom- from the time, cost, and energy it takes to car for hair, freedom from constantly thinking and worrying about my hair, and freedom from having the texture of my curls rated as good or bad."

I've just been getting my hair cut shorter and shorter and I love it, but now I'm thinking will I go super short and just shave it down to a bit of fuzz? I have barely any hair as it is, but getting rid of ALL of it would still be a big plunge!

"You're a tough cookie, but all cookies are crumbly sometimes, that however, makes them no less of a cookie, and they're just as good as any other cookie." ~Indiana Jones

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^ Do it!

I wish I had the right face to shave my hair off. But I fear I'd look just like my dad.

Tumblr

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^ See I'm really worried about what I'll look like too. I'm thinking I may look like my dad as well, haha :P

As I said I hardly have any hair as it is, but the little tufts I do have cover my face a little. I'm worried I'll look like an egg :P and I think I'll have to do it myself. I was speaking to my mam about it (she normally cuts my hair) and all she said was "ah your hair is lovely as it is." I have a clippers here, how difficult can it be to do it myself? I want to shave it down to about half an inch all over, so would that be a number 3 using a clippers? 

-- Edited by Indigo Empress on Friday 30th of November 2012 10:36:19 AM

"You're a tough cookie, but all cookies are crumbly sometimes, that however, makes them no less of a cookie, and they're just as good as any other cookie." ~Indiana Jones

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

chilimoon wrote:

Actually, it was this thread that gave me the last smidge of courage necessary to get an undercut.
Half bald, not completely, I hope I'm still allowed to post in here. :P

http://i44.tinypic.com/15zkvab.jpg side
http://i43.tinypic.com/35d0wtf.jpg back
http://i41.tinypic.com/99oysn.jpg other side
http://i39.tinypic.com/k1w1hk.jpg front. yesterday morning, so still looking sleepy.

I keep switching between loving it and thinking that my face is too round for that kind of style. I love love love my long hair and I'm kind of sad part of it had to go ... but I also love the almost-bald back of my head.
What do you think, yay or nay?

I'm late but I must say you remind me of Sarah from The Crow but older. You look awesome! 

Coffee, the finest organic suspension ever devised. ~Star Trek: Voyager

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Here you go, my almost bald head in all its' glory. :)

«First  <  1 2 3  >  Last»  | Page of 3  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us