Mookychick Messageboard  
Members Login
Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: Confessing fashion lusts.

Honoured Mook

Date:
RE: Confessing fashion lusts.

skgogosfan wrote:

You need your own Dartmoor pony to ride on the moors with ; you live in Devon,after all!

Dave.

Oh now, there's a picture, a tallish gothic individual on a tiny pony....just imagine. Some of them are so dozy that I could probably get away with it, right up to the point when a national park ranger turns up (and the do, they are all knowing and omnipresent) with request to kindly dismount. Well back on the thread, lace up boots, tall, leather, hmmm!

The night

Hath been to me a more familiar face

Than that of man; and in her starry shade

Of dim and solitary loveliness 

I learned the language of another world.

Regular Crew

Date:

thankyou jelly =D

Seasoned Mookster

Date:

No problem :)

It will always be someone elses fantasy

Like fingernails that won't grow.

Runic Mook of the North (mod)

Date:

A steampunk hammer of Thor -I want so bad!

"So what you are saying is -I shouldn't play with fire" she said at last. "Of course you should" said One-Eye gently. "But don't be surprised if the fire play back." -Joanne Harris

Bee

Seasoned Mookster

Date:

I want this so bad it hurts...it's just...beautiful *sob*

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/NEO-VICTORIAN-DANDY-STEAMPUNK-BUSTLE-CORSET-JACKET-/350340764137?pt=UK_Women_s_Coats_Jackets&hash=item5191efd1e9#ht_3544wt_1270

Bee.gif

Honoured Mook

Date:

Victorian top hats. My best friend has a lovely one with feathers in the headband and a bright silk lining. He also makes it look good in a kind of 'pioneering Victorian gentleman assassin' kind of way.

The night

Honoured Mook

Date:

I am desperate for a top hat - a shop was supposed to be ordering me one and never called.

Other desires? Corsets, of course, and a full-length coat. And anything else black velvet or lace, I'll probably want. I also have a thing for pencil skirts, especially ones with corset-style lacing down the sides, but have yet to find one which can accommodate my tiny waist and, erm, huge derriere...

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

I am also looking for a top hat. And a pocket watch, I've found one on Amazon which will be winging it's way to me as soon as I have the money :D

He'll always be there singing songs in my head.

I believe in Sherlock Holmes.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Irilar wrote:

A steampunk hammer of Thor -I want so bad!

Bloody hell, I want this too!

"Wilfred Allsop was sitting up, his face pale, his eyes glassy, his hair disordered. He looked like the poet Shelley after a big night out with Lord Byron." - P. G. Wodehouse

Mooky's Decadent Victorian Aesthete

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

OH MY GOD IT'S 3D!

D:

This signature is definitely not a horcrux.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Sunglasses. I love them so much, especially the vintage kind all the way up to the 80's. I have this weird addiction to sunglasses and I've always felt this way. Even my eyeglasses turn into sunglasses when it's sunny.

Theme Song: I Wear My Sunglasses at Night by Corey Hart. I do wear my sunglasses at night unless the moon is beautiful, then I have to take them off for moonwatching.

Coffee, the finest organic suspension ever devised. ~Star Trek: Voyager

Honoured Mook

Date:

These are now on my wishlist as I need new frames

The night

Seasoned Mookster

Date:

A jacket like this, only cheaper:  http://www.goodgoth.com/black-velvet-corset-jacket.htm  (I'm sure I could make something like it if I tried... maybe...)

Booky Mooky (mod)

Date:

^^^I love those jackets! If you wanted to make one they might have a cheap plain blazer in H&M or New Look, then you sew lace, eyelets and ribbon on to customize it?

There is a girl on my course who has her 'elegant goth' look DOWN. She comes in wearing these beautiful corsets, boots and pirate-style ruffled shirts, it's pretty cool.

My fashion lust is scarves. I like scarves. To the point of just stealing all of my mother's old silky scarves that she no longer uses and wearing them as belts. Jumpers are also lovely. Recently I picked up this bad boy in Primark. It is a hit with both my boyfriend and my phonetics lecturer who manages to mention cats in every single class.

-Proud (and fertile!) Mooky Grandfather-

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Raspectre wrote:

OH MY GOD IT'S 3D!

D:

Looks creepy,like the 'facehugger' creature from "Alien".

Dave.

New posters should read "So you joined Mooky" in the FAQ forum. Or Matt Bellamy on an armoured flying unicorn shall smite you. With lasers! \m/

Mooky's Resident Emperor!

SPAM is destroyed. SPAMMERS are banned. Talk of truth and beauty instead.

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

Yes! I love it!

I have a horde:

This pastel tye dye studded shorts are amazing. I love the pastel colours!

And a galaxy t shirt that is so ninties it's beautiful.

THESE FOUCAULT BADGES! :0

This old fashioned map of London bangle.

I have never found such fun earrings. I love the idea that aliens would take cows! 

ZOMBIE CHARLES DARWIN!

I'm not quite sure why I want this meat necklace...

Yes, it is a duck's arse. And yes, it is in ring form.

A really awesome segmented donkey necklace! (Can you tell I likve novelty things?)

If I ever needed glasses I'd get these framed...

Everyone needs a Jabba the Hut pendant...

Ok, I know that in the traditional sense, wee and poo isn't cute, but d'aww!

An Ouija Board belt buckle 8D

Oh yes, SNORLAX SLIPPERS!

And a polar bear swimsuit. To be worn with a big poofy white skirt.

And finally, I know this is worth more than ANYTHING should be, but this is awesome.

Good god I hope all those links work... I just shut down all the tabs...

Honoured Mook

Date:

Sweet Satan! I did not know I wanted those things, Raspectre. I did not know I wanted those things, but now I wish I had those things. o_o

Tumblrs 1 & 2

I am 100% scum.

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

I KNOW RIGHT?!
I want them so bad! D:Actually, I don't think I'd be willing to compromise one for another... I WILL have them all...

Regular Crew

Date:

Well. This thread has absolutely ruined me, I want all of these things :{ That Black Milk website Raspectre, orgh, killing me :{

While I'm (selfishly) sulking that I don't have a million squids:

The grey sweatshirt version of this.

these beautiful earrings

this oh god this.

pretty much all the harry potter things in this shop.

and a time turner and oh just all the harry potter things :{

I also need a petticoat to go under my tartan dress.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I really want to buy a big long flouncy underskirt. It makes more sense to finish the one I was working on though!

"You're a tough cookie, but all cookies are crumbly sometimes, that however, makes them no less of a cookie, and they're just as good as any other cookie." ~Indiana Jones

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

That map bangle looks great,and I really like the Daria and Jane ear-rings,and the cow abduction ones! The first two don't really work though,the shorts look like the victim of colours running in the wash,and the galaxy t-shirt looks more like "accident with white paint". Of course,fashion is a closed book to me...

[sadly,zombie Darwin doesn't come up. Grr!]

Dave.

New posters should read "So you joined Mooky" in the FAQ forum. Or Matt Bellamy on an armoured flying unicorn shall smite you. With lasers! \m/

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

Ok, this isn't really my thing. But for all you steampunk people, I found a corset made out of cogs

Regular Crew

Date:

^ I've actually seen those people around my neck of the woods, specially around RenFair. They sell really awesome stuff all around.

Speaking of which this has caught my eye. I've been shopping around for bustle dresses for a while now. Though something tells me that I'm just better off trying to ask my mother to make me one. D:

They/Them pronouns plox

~Essick's tumblr~Essick's website~

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

This cupcake skirt, this pretty purple one, this Frankenstein skirt, this unicorn skirt and possibly this adorable roses one. The only good thing about being this small is that little girls' clothes actually fit me...

"I'm a time lord and I can like travel all around space and through time and shit" he replied kindly.

Honoured Mook

Date:

^ :(

I can't justify spending this much on a prom outfit.

His lips were blue.
Well, I guess they were pink, but they looked blue and I couldn't help but notice how they matched his eyes.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I want a purple leather jacket!
And Angelic Pretty's Milky Planet Skirt/Headbow set in Black.
And doc marten boots. probably just plain black ones, since they'll go with so much. And spats to wear over them!
But most of all, I desperately want to find my high-heeled black shoes again :( they don't seem to be anywhere, and I want to wear them so much.

Baby Mook

Date:

Holy crap, Eccentrica, thanks for liking my Zombie Darwin necklace! And thank you etsy for letting me stalk my fans! Skgogo, try it again, he's kind of a big deal!!!

xoxo NelmaK

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

I've recently realised I really want a pair of bright pink skinnies. I do realise they were the 'it' thing in like 2007 but I'm always a little late on trends and pink has ALWAYS been my second favourite colour after black so whatever. 

Pony Frenzy

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^They're good enough for the legendary Matt Bellamy. :)

Dave.

Lush Guru

Date:

If anyone would like to buy me this dress I would be most appreciative. I'm pretty sure I'd save it for my wedding day.

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us