3.5%
No
25.9%
Maybe I have and cant remember
15.3%

Professor Mook (mod)

Date:
RE: Dreams about Mooky

Lady M, you were particularly impressed with my breast in the dream. I was proper flattered like.

Stalk me on my blog, I guess? xxx

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I had a dream a few weeks ago where me and Florie were off causing mischief somewhere, I'm really sad that I can't remember what we were up to because we were having a great time altogether!

I also had a very strange dream a few nights ago, featuring Skittles' passed granddad, but he went away after a while to watch telly. It was Halloween, there were happy ghoulie kids everywhere and our Daisy did a bridal burlesque Halloween striptease on the back of a moving trailer, it was awesome!

Just your friendly neighbourhood dork of epic proportions

Vegetarbles food blog

Assorted shite blog

Resident Lord of Tiny Stretches - Sir Chris the Lubey

Proud favouritest person of Indigo

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I had a dream last night where Fi and Steph came to visit me! Not sure on the details now, but I had two mooks in my kitchen and we were all drinking tea :)

"You're a tough cookie, but all cookies are crumbly sometimes, that however, makes them no less of a cookie, and they're just as good as any other cookie." ~Indiana Jones

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I had a dream that I had a boyfriend and he left me for Peyton and I was like, "Well, I'm a little bit sad, but at least he's gone to a good home."

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Yay I was in a dream!

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^^Oh gosh! I'm happy to be in a dream but I'm sorry I stole your boy, cowl :p I promise next time we can share, yes? Haha xx

Harlan :-)

("they" pronouns please, mookyfolk)

Honoured Mook

Date:

I dreamt it was Lady Ms birthday and we all went out to a weird sex bar with a bunch of drag queens. It was weird. 

Sophie

The world is quiet here ...

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Last night I had a dream a bunch of us were having a group therapy session led by Sally Jesse Raphael?! I don't remember everyone who was there but I know Sue, cowl, Natasha, Inky and Liv were there, then at the end Alka popped in to find out what was going on. Really not sure where that dream came from.

Also had a dream the other night that Liv and I were heading to the Geordie Shore house to be new members.

Harlan :-)

("they" pronouns please, mookyfolk)

Professor Mook (mod)

Date:

The night of Charlie's wedding, I dreamt we went to the International Space Station together to consume our 'favourite meals'.

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

I dreamt a certain person I like a LOT joined mooky because he was interviewing Spiggy about her eating habits or something (??), and I was freaking out because of all the stuff I've written on here, and then Alka told me that's it's not a big deal and that worse things happen at sea.

Liv

My Tumblr :)

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Speaking of sea,I think I had my first dream with Mooks in the other night. I can only remember bits of it,but me,Spiggy,and Charlie were in this rowing boat on a beach in Cornwall [probably as Charlie's just moved there] and we rowed off round this long,tapering cliff because we were investigating rumours of a cult there,lurking in a giant underground cave,that was led by Druids and Roman legionaries and which was carrying out [apparently] human sacrifices. There was an aerial shot of the cliff which showed it to be carved into the face of an old woman with a long chin and the wind was this weird wailing chanting noise. It was all very surreal,and IDK what it meant,really.

So glad I don't have weird dreams,just Enid Blyton's "Island of Adventure" crossed with "Lair of the White Worm" crossed with "The Wicker Man" and a load of acid. People might think I'm a bit strange! :p (and Spigs and Charlie deserve better roles than some B-movie from a Children's Film Foundation led by madmen...)

Dave.

New posters should read "So you joined Mooky" in the FAQ forum. Or Matt Bellamy on an armoured flying unicorn shall smite you. With lasers! \m/

Mooky's Resident Emperor!

Professor Mook (mod)

Date:

Dave, you were in my dream last night and so were your parents.

In the dream, you were a small floating buddha and your parents were being interviewed about what it was like to have a small floating buddha for a son...

I had such a weird dream last night and it was so action packed and featured so many completely unrelated people. But that was the Mooky-related part of it anyway.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Ha,that's awesome! I love that dream! :)

Dave.

New posters should read "So you joined Mooky" in the FAQ forum. Or Matt Bellamy on an armoured flying unicorn shall smite you. With lasers! \m/

Mooky's Resident Emperor!

Annointed Queen of Mook - Founder and Editor

Date:

Argh, resurrection of an oooold thread... but I had a mooky dream last night.

All the mooks met for a comics con(?) in Leicester(!). What was *really* happening was a river cruise boat ride down a very picturesque small river in the city, and it was sunny, and everyone looked really super, and Rachael and Roo jumped off the back into the shallow water and it looked highly refreshing.

And then it was the next day, and the sky was a lovely grey, and Vic and Little Charlie were sipping morning tea by the shipping yard docks, very genteel-like.

Hello from Mookychick's founder. www.mookychick.co.uk. @mookychick. Mookbook. Stuff. Writes things.

«First  <  114 15 16 | Page of 16  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us