Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: Neo-Nazis assassination plan on Barack Obama

High Mookish Shaman

Date:
Neo-Nazis assassination plan on Barack Obama

Everyone(well maybe not everyone) must of heard about a pair of neo-nazi skinheads had a plan to set a killing spree on a American high school that was predomintaly has pupils that are African-American. They basically planned to kill 88 people in this high school and 14 others. They also set a plan that Barack Obama as there final target.I for one do not discriminate against skinheads as not all of them are not rascist but when you hear something like this it just digusts me. I cant stand the fact that people still carry out stupid nazi thougths and ideas, i mean come on Hitler is fucking dead.

The other thing that got me silly angry is that the people who planned this whole killing the neighbors didnt even notice a thing about them being dodgy when they cleary saw they had swastika tatoos. And that swastika were not crossed out. I mean come on if you see people with swastika tatoos that have been crossed out then you know something is up!!

Just planning to kill some on because of there race is just wrong in my books. I am honestly ick and tired of all these neo-nazi and nazi 'punks' with there disgusting fascist views it does goes againt what most people stand for. I for one hope does neo-nazi face whats coming to them. All neo-nazis need to wake up and smell the roses and see that diversity in this society is ok.

Short snippet of my song: Bees Knees

Your eyes they still wail out conflict
But you still think your the bees knees
You keep choking on your vulgar slurs
But in the end it's a comforting pity...
You still like to imagine that you are the bees knees.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

It's really disgusting, Obama is a brave bloke.
I don't know what they think they're going to achieve except screw their country out of a decent leader.

Souljacker can't get my soul

Left my carcass with the worms and moles

Souljacker can't get my soul

He can hang my neck from the old flagpole

But the souljacker can't get my soul.

Silly Whore.

MookyDuchess

Date:

Hitler wasn't the first and won't be the last racist.

It's an unfortunate fact of life that there are people out there who are stupid enough not to accept that we're all the same, really.

See my pictures at this site.

International Mook of Mystery (mod)

Date:

When I read the news story I thought, I knew it. I just knew it. A couple of dumbfucks were going to be stupid enough to do something so moronic concerning Barack Obama. It's ignorant to a level that's apalling in this day in age.

If I may cut in my own mini rant here (because it's somewhat relevant), I got told the other day that I can't call a racist a racist anymore, because it makies the racist feel bad and therefore isn't politically correct. I told the person who said it to never speak to me again unless their brain makes the climb back up from their ass to their head. If someone's a racist, I don't give two shits about their feelings! And if they're in too much denial to accept they're racist, then I'd be more than glad to enlighten them in whatever rude way I deem necessary. Hmph.

Okay my mini rant over.

"I like it when a flower or a little tuft of grass grows through a crack in the concrete. It's so effin' heroic."--George Carlin

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

Izil wrote:

I got told the other day that I can't call a racist a racist anymore, because it makies the racist feel bad and therefore isn't politically correct. I told the person who said it to never speak to me again unless their brain makes the climb back up from their ass to their head. If someone's a racist, I don't give two shits about their feelings! And if they're in too much denial to accept they're racist, then I'd be more than glad to enlighten them in whatever rude way I deem necessary. Hmph.

Yeah i get what you mean Izil. If someone is being racist you aint gonna stand back and go oh that person is being racist thats fine and dandy. You are gonna stand up and say something about it. In my view if i know someone is being rascist i will call that person rascist because of there racist views and points. It is certainly not rude to call someone racist if they are a racist person it jsut basically telling that person the truth.

Seasoned Mookster

Date:

Rasism is so annoying becuase it is like classism. It is the supposidly better off kicking down.
I dont know much about how rasism goes on over in america, other than the sterotypical images the telivision feeds me. However where I live I find the working class is beautifuly diverse and understanding. It is the annoyingly rich kids that have it good that want to rub it our faces by being annoyingly igrorent too that are the rascists.

However I belive neo-nazis are usually working class and this suggests to me that it is fear. These 'skinheads' know they have nothing going for them, thanks to thiere ignorance and stupidity. Rather than educate themselves it seems they want to spit thiere dummy out at sociaty. They want to pretend they have a redemable feature and, not knowing where else to look, turn to thiere skin colour. They know Obama is a brave, intellagant man. They fear this because it threatens the idea that they could possible be likable in any way.

Thats an outsiders opinion anyway, I know it is a mixture of much more than that.

Seasoned Mookster

Date:

I think violence in schools, no matter who it is directed at, is an abomination. In a civilised, Democratic country no one should be afraid to learn. It's stiffling freedom of speech. As is threatening violence against a political figure.

It's interesting to see when people will talk about racism. We associate violence with racism. Violent acts, violent words, weapons etc. But it's so much more. More even then political correct-ness. I think equality of opportunity is something that is easily ignored, difficult to campaign for and difficult to ensure.

I also think a lot of problems, in all communities, come from a lack of pride. Nothing to strive for, no possibility of improvement. People without hope are dangerous; and often violent.

Annointed Queen of Mook - Founder and Editor

Date:

People with racist views are afraid and desperate to belong/conform so they can have some validation in their life.

I think racism is all across the board, rich and poor.

Poor working classes have hopelessness ingrained in them from early on, so racist views can give them misplaced feelings of pride and self-worth.

Rich people are better educated so they're better at talking the talk - they know what they should say to make themselves sound good, but I've heard some rich people say some pretty ugly things about immigration laws. It's just fear again, and racism with longer words.

Ever noticed how the newspaper photos of racist kids with guns always look dull-eyed, slack-jawed, inbred and pig ignorant? Funny that.

Hello from Mookychick's founder. www.mookychick.co.uk. @mookychick. Mookbook. Stuff. Writes things.

Honoured Mook

Date:

Certainly they were dumb if they thought two people could possibly shoot 88 people and decapitate 14 of them single handed.

I didn't hear about this story until I read this post on Saturday (I feel so ignorant).
I searched on google, and found it on a news blog.
Having read the story, and then the comments I was somewhat shocked...
All the comments went along the lines of "You had to expect something like this to happen".

International Mook of Mystery (mod)

Date:

I think the majority of people say something along the lines of "It had to be expected..." because everyone knows there's one dumbfuck out there who's willing to be a complete and utter moron when it comes to anything the slightest bit racially issued in America. Not because they think any non-white person moving into power is bound to have enemies, but because they know people stupid enough to make such issue are still around.

Like the morons who still think the southern states should have remained seceded from the northern and hang Confederate flags outside their homes...

I hope I made sense with all that.

"I like it when a flower or a little tuft of grass grows through a crack in the concrete. It's so effin' heroic."--George Carlin

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

All those neo-nazis think they can all rascist as they like.
Anyway Barack Obama won the elections so it goes to show that rasicsm really shouldnt get in the way of a good persons sucess.

Dame of Mooky (mod)

Date:

if you peel our skin off, we're all the same. GO OBAMA!

(Member of The Facebook Sexist Group Eliminating Squad)

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

kewl way of putting it lollypop.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I'm scared Obama will go the same way as Martin Luther King.
Why is the world so shite sometimes?

Neo nazi's are animals.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

No, wait. Animals are good. Neo nazi's are...cant think of anything bad enough.

SPAM is destroyed. SPAMMERS are banned. Talk of truth and beauty instead.

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

electrosexual wrote:

I'm scared Obama will go the same way as Martin Luther King.
Why is the world so shite sometimes?

Yeah i actually get were your coming from electrosexual.
I seriously hope nothing bad happens to him but tthere are some really stupid people at there who would stop at nothing to do something to Obama just because of the colour of his skin.
Oh and on the news the other day a women was like 'i dont think america is ready for a coloured president because a coloured president will only think about coloured people' and i'm like wtf. This was a report taken from one state in America that was really right-wing and dont like Obama liberal views.
All i'm saying is that just because of your racial background doesnt mean you cant achieve great things.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

That's terrible. I can't believe after the hell that was the Holocaust there is still so much hate in this world. Obama's a great, brave man and will make a fantastic president. It's not about him being black, it's about how he's going to lead America. People who discriminate so much disgust me. And you're right, Hitler is DEAD, there's no need to carry on his idealism.

Facebook: Personal | Public

ModelMayhem

Tumblr

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

lollyPOP wrote:

if you peel our skin off, we're all the same. GO OBAMA!

Couln't have put it better myself. Why do these stupid neo-nazi punks think that they are so goddamn BETTER than everyone else? Becasue they're not!!!

I'm just looknig forward to Obama proving them all wrong; it shouldn't be about black or white, just people.

I'd choose freedom over safety because I'd rather die standing than live on my knees.

Page 1 of 1  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us