Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: Forum questions

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:
Forum questions

lollyPOP wrote:

Amaranth=Rayne wrote:

Can someone please tell me how to muti-quote?

Click quote on the post you wish to quote, write underneath it, scroll down and click quote on the other post you wish to quote, etc...

Thank you aww.gif

-- Edited by Amaranth=Rayne on Tuesday 1st of June 2010 06:07:14 PM

Life Support     So many pins I always prick my finger

The Alien in the North!

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Thanks,Lolly,but sadly I just tried that and it didn't work,it just only quoted the last post I hit "quote" for,alas. I'll have to do what SF does...

Spikeyfaerie wrote:

Ooooohhhhh is THAT how you do it?! I tend to just copy paste and put in the quote tags!

Glad to help,Magda. :)

Dave.

New posters should read "So you joined Mooky" in the FAQ forum. Or Matt Bellamy on an armoured flying unicorn shall smite you. With lasers! \m/

Mooky's Resident Emperor!

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:
RE: How to upload my avatar pic?

how do you get a picture up atall as you can see i have no picture and its really quite annoying!! cry

Florian xxx 

Dont you ever, Stop being dandy, showing me you're handsome. 

He/they pronouns pls

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

As I can see, you do have a picture and it's really nice so why be annoyed?

Pony Frenzy

Baby Mook

Date:
Forum questions

Answered every question with answer must be asked.

-- Edited by Irilar on Saturday 3rd of July 2010 09:34:42 AM

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^^ Huh?

Life Support     So many pins I always prick my finger

The Alien in the North!

Runic Mook of the North (mod)

Date:

I think we have an oracle, the oracle of christian lobution shoes. Gaaaaze intooo the shooooe!

"So what you are saying is -I shouldn't play with fire" she said at last. "Of course you should" said One-Eye gently. "But don't be surprised if the fire play back." -Joanne Harris

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

mmmmmmmmmmm shoes

'keep the beast in my nature under seaseless attack'

Professor Mook (mod)

Date:

That is so confusing.

Stalk me on my blog, I guess? xxx

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

*sniff* Mmm,cheesy feet! ;)

[I spy spammer,btw. Looks like Irilar nailed him!]

Dave.

New posters should read "So you joined Mooky" in the FAQ forum. Or Matt Bellamy on an armoured flying unicorn shall smite you. With lasers! \m/

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Does the recent posts button show ALL recent posts or just a selection? Cos I've been using that instead of going through each section and checking like normally do, cos it takes forever to do that. And I didn't want to be missing anything!

Picklechops - splatterer of a thousand scrota! Don't mess with me! - Pickle according to Dave!

Professor Mook (mod)

Date:

Picklechops, the recent posts section is amazing. It does show all of the recent posts. They go back for pages, so you won't miss anything. It is much quicker too!

christianlouboutin, what exactly are you going to do?

Stalk me on my blog, I guess? xxx

Regular Crew

Date:

I have a question. I make zines and I'd like to trade them with people who also make zines, and I'm wondering if it's ok to exchange addresses for mailing purposes.

Honoured Mook

Date:

Hello Sapsin!
Mooks have exchanged addresses privately (in a message, not on the board) before for things like our mooky Secret Santa. I don't quite know what zines are, but if you found someone who wanted to trade them I don't think that would be a problem if you kept it nice and private. (:

His lips were blue.
Well, I guess they were pink, but they looked blue and I couldn't help but notice how they matched his eyes.

Regular Crew

Date:

Ok, thanks! 

SPAM is destroyed. SPAMMERS are banned. Talk of truth and beauty instead.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Just tried to quick reply in the RTBM thread, and instead of redirecting me to the page with my new reply, it redirected me to something called Mippin, telling me to enter a code in my phone to install a Mookychick app. Is this legit or known or what?

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Too legit to quit. Actually,must have been something temporary-there are no scripts to any site by that name according to Noscript,and nothing in the page source code. Does it still happen?

Dave.

-- Edited by skgogosfan on Saturday 3rd of March 2012 11:48:27 PM

-- Edited by skgogosfan on Saturday 3rd of March 2012 11:48:56 PM

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

Just curious, but is it possible to tell if forum activity and the number of new members fallen since Magda made the forum visible only to members?

Tumblr

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Not without many hours of donkey work for the first question,but the second one is easily answered by sorting the user list by "member since" and adding up the sign-ups per month over how far back you want to go. Can't remember when we went members-only but it was this year ; if there's a big drop in monthly sign-ups then there might be a correlation.

Dave.

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

^ I'm interested but I'm not that interested! I just thought there might be some magic forum page which only the admin can see which shows you how many people have signed up for a given month.

Tumblr

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

There might be,but we mere mortals will have to work it out the hard way. I'll go through the list when I get enough time and do a chart.

Dave.

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

Six months later and I'm bored enough to do a year on year comparison for the number of new sign ups for the month of May.

May 2005 = 11 new members
May 2006 = 1
May 2007 = 12
May 2008 = 57
May 2009 = 91
May 2010 = 116
May 2011 = 81
May 2012 = 44
May 2013 = 21

So I guess it's too early to draw a conclusion from if the forum was only made private in Autumn (?) last year. New forum members do seem to have peaked though and are now in decline. Only four people have signed up so far in June though, and we're heading towards the end of the month now, so I still think the forum should be opened out or even promoted more on the main website if this place is to continue.

-- Edited by orangensaft on Tuesday 18th of June 2013 10:49:28 AM

Tumblr

«First  <  1 2 3 4 | Page of 4  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us