Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: The forum newbie's first stop - introduce yourself

Baby Mook

Date:
RE: The forum newbie's first stop - introduce yourself

My favourite character in Diskworld....hmmm that's a tough one, but it'll probably be Death.

Baby Mook

Date:

Hello everyone:

I am called Lenwe and I like to work with Angels and other good spirits of light. I am new to these arts and I enjoy the company of magic creatures both spirit and physical. Thank you for allowing me be apart of your community.

Namaste.

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

Hi lenwe, hope your enjoying mooky thus far, how long have you been working with spirits? Is it more spiritual or from religion?

It's a really interesting subject

so what if i love each feather an each spangle, why not try an see things from a different angle?

Baby Mook

Date:

Hi!!!! Even on the internet I feel incredibly shy....

Baby Mook

Date:

Hi guys! Everyone here seems to be very friendly so I can not wait to start sharing my thoughts with you :) I am Sophy, makeup addict, diy enthusiast and freelance graphic designer. I have a wide range of interest from fashion trends do exploring new places. Also, I really really enjoy reading. 

Honoured Mook

Date:

I'm not new...I'm actually falling apart I'm so old...

I used to spend a lot of time here, in fact somebody I met here came to my wedding!

I live on a boat now.

a troubled cure for a troubled mind...

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I thought I recognised the name, panda. Welcome back

Annointed Queen of Mook - Founder and Editor

Date:

Panda! How is boat life treating you? And indeed life in general? Welcome back x

Hello from Mookychick's founder. www.mookychick.co.uk. @mookychick. Mookbook. Stuff. Writes things.

Baby Mook

Date:

Hi, I'm a wiccan mumma to two beautiful girlies, I have crazy hair, piercings & tats. I would classify myself as alt/emo/goth.

I'm a BACP registered psychotherapist, Reiki healer & Indian head masseur.

I love everything Mookychick.

All my friends call me Emmie. Look forward to chatting to some like minded individuals.

Date:

Hi Emmie,

Nice to meet you! We have some other parents on the boards too :) I had an Indian head massage just the once and I couldn't believe it. I felt so restored all over, even more than some full-body massages give me (which I try to have every month if I can for chronic pain). It made me wonder if nerves in the head are connected to all over the body, like pressure points in the feet are meant to do (my biological understanding leaves a lot to be desired).

LOVE your hair, by the way. Thanks for your intro and feel free to get stuck into the boards! :)

Hello from Mookychick's founder. www.mookychick.co.uk. @mookychick. Mookbook. Stuff. Writes things.

Baby Mook

Date:

disbelief emmmm Hi... My name is Alice... God this is awkward. But nevermind, I'm new here!!! Just finding some friends that crazy enough to chat with me and yeah I'm 16. Nice to introduce myself and Hi again.

Date:

Welcome - and thank you for choosing a name which made me look up 'eunoia'. Wow, what a word!

Baby Mook

Date:

hello I'm Arienette, 

I just found out about mookychick recently and I thought I would sign up here, it's been a long time since I was part of a forum :p

I just turned 28, I'm an Australian living in Canada.. I'm a freelance photographer/hopeful cinematographer

<3

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Hello fellow Canadian Mook and welcome to the forum.

I hope you'll like it here!

Wyno

''Just when I discovered the meaning of life, they changed it.'' George Carlin

Date:

Welcome, and I'm very excited at the thought of hopeful cinematography. Do you have any genre you want to explore? (putting my hand up as a horror fan)

SPAM is destroyed. SPAMMERS are banned. Talk of truth and beauty instead.

Baby Mook

Date:

Hi All!

I am Thunderella, i am an alternative blogger and thought I'd meet fellow kindred spirits here

xxx

Date:

^ Hello and welcome, hope you get settled in - we've only got cushions and throws because something happened to the sofas, but the cupboards are always well-stocked with the poison of your choice.

PS I just saw your .alt blog and loved it. If you ever want to guest post for Mookychick.co.uk, drop a line to me at editor@mookychick.co.uk and say hi. Oh and happy one day anniversary on the forum

Baby Mook

Date:

Aw thank so much! I have been ill this last month so planning on getting back into it. Would LOVE to guest blog

Just made myself comfy with a nice purple throw thank you

Baby Mook

Date:

Hello *waves*

God first posts are awkward aren't they, I've been days working up to this :)

Anyway, I'm Laurel. I like to make things particularly from reclaimed materials, I knit and crochet and love to read, currently I'm reading The Blind Assassin irl and The Poisonwood Bible on kindle. I welcome book recommendations btw, I'll have a go at anything.

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

Hi! I love the name laurel, you will find a few crafters here (myself included), what projects are you working on? Oh an welcome!

so what if i love each feather an each spangle, why not try an see things from a different angle?

Baby Mook

Date:

Thank you!

I'm so pleased there are crafters over here, I do find the mainstream crafting media/forums sooooooo ya know (I want to say middle-aged but that's not fair to middle-aged people of which I am one) generic? Any road, I'm restricted to yarn based projects at the mo as most of my stuff is packed in crates and I have no space to unpack here. I have a shawl and a cardigan (knitting) and a blanket (crochet) on the go.

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

I've never been able to crochet (I'm an awkward human) truly admire those that can, folk say it's easier than knitting but I'm not convinced

Baby Mook

Date:

I couldn't get my head round crochet for years. I just couldn't do it but I really wanted to learn. I finally found a youtube tute that was so slow and careful (which normally does my head in) that I finally got it. I still don't hold the hook or yarn properly but as long as the thing turns out ok I can live with it.

Baby Mook

Date:

Hey, I'm Charlene. 29 and have a cute dog - that's enough of a reason to be my friend right?! I'm Irish and love horror and anything creepy. Scaring the crap out of myself is my favourite hobby.

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

Hi there! The forum has been quite quiet of late but I do hope you enjoy it here

Baby Mook

Date:

Hi I am Clara, I like Gothic and Alternative fashion

Regular Crew

Date:

Hello,

I've adored the website for years but have only just got the guts to join the forum and not just lurk around.

I miss the comfort in being sad

Date:

Hello to the lovely new mooks. I've been loving your posts so far, thank you for adding to the community and sharing your thoughts on all manner of things :)

Regular Crew

Date:

I'm Fi, a writer/editor from Canada. I am easily distracted by stray ideas and once stayed up all night working out how long Bess the Landlord's Daughter (the landlord's black-eyed daughter) would need her arms to be for The Highwayman to play out as described. I review trashy novels and keep feral-born cats. The greatest compliment my writing ever received was "deranged," which took the sting off not being published.

Baby Mook

Date:
insurance

Super Visa is an opportunity for parents and grandparents of Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residence holders, which is also called Multiple Entry Visa or Visitor Visa. Its duration is about 10 years or before one month of expiry date of passport of visitor. Meanwhile, who got super visa can live in Canada at least for 2 years. The dominant feature of super visa is less processing time than other visas.The rudimentary prerequisite for Super Visa is Letter of Invitation, which includes few basic information of visitor as well as the person who is sponsoring ...such as Full name, DOB, Address and phone number, relation to the person, main motive of that trip, time period for visit, the particular region where the person will live and management of expenses.For more information contact@ +1 (587) 718-8001

TheSuperVisa.Com provides Super Visa Insurance,Visitor Insurance & all types of Insurance services in Calgary Canada

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us