Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: New Tattoo Aprentice joining in

Baby Mook

Date:
New Tattoo Aprentice joining in

Hey! I came across the page trying to do some research on tattoos and the whole vibe got me hooked. Everyone seems to be great and the content is amazing

Can't wait to participate and be a part of this project!

Stay creative 

Annointed Queen of Mook - Founder and Editor

Date:

Welcome, baby mook! Your profile name is giving me feelings. Oh, Mufasa...

It's great that you dropped by, I hope you have fun here. I heard somewhere that being a tattoo artist is one of the few jobs you can only do with an apprenticeship, because you have to be mentored and learn on the job? Here are some questions you may or may not choose to answer...

What are your favourite things to draw?
What is the last thing you drew?
Music, books or films?
Person that inspires you, famous or otherwise?
Favourite item of clothing in your wardrobe?

For me:

I rarely draw, I'm quite bad at it, I like writing for letting my creativity out
I drew a cat mermaid on a parcel to a friend
It's a tough one. I mostly watch films (horror, sci-fi, drama ideally) but would need books in my life forever. Also, comics are excellent.
I'm low-key obssessed with the amazing medieval visionary Hildergard of Bingen. She was a real renaissance woman who wrote music, pioneered in the world of medieval medicine and philosophy, ran a convent and had visions.
I have a black 1950s-style dress that makes me feel like Joan Crawford and seems appropriate to wear everywhere. Also, I'm not going to lie, I adore my black hiking socks. They are so comfy and stop me from getting blisters when I wear my chunky rock boots.

Hello from Mookychick's founder. www.mookychick.co.uk. @mookychick. Mookbook. Stuff. Writes things.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Ohhhh, can we see some of your drawings? My friend is also a tattoo apprentice.

Welcome!

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us