Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: Blue lipstick

Annointed Queen of Mook - Founder and Editor

Date:
Blue lipstick

Do any mooks use blue lipstick, or have you ever? Are there things you liked or didn't like about it? I never have because my lips are very thin, so they don't provide much of a canvas for a strong palette - I tend to draw attention to my eyes instead.

Hello from Mookychick's founder. www.mookychick.co.uk. @mookychick. Mookbook. Stuff. Writes things.

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

I tried a metallic blue lipstick a while back, being a fan of strong lip colours if tried out most shades, this particular one did not suit my colouring at all an I kinda looked a bit, well, dead

I do have very high pink tones in my skin tho

so what if i love each feather an each spangle, why not try an see things from a different angle?

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I had a lovely metallic blue lipstick when I was about 13 or so- I loved it, my mum hated it, which made me love it all the more! Blue lipstick probably doesn't fit quite with my aesthetic these days, but I have eyed up the NYX soft matte lip cream in Moscow for a while now, it looks like it would be a pretty flattering colour on a lot of people.

too weak to labor on the farm

too indolent to do any exercise

too stupid for the bar

and

too immoral for the pulpit

Annointed Queen of Mook - Founder and Editor

Date:

^I googled a picture, I must say I am very fond of navy as a colour and it doesn't get used much, maybe too many connotations with school for a lot of people... I always wanted navy blue hair when I was younger...

Hello from Mookychick's founder. www.mookychick.co.uk. @mookychick. Mookbook. Stuff. Writes things.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I never wore or thought of wearing blue lipstick but I rarely wear lipstick and when I do I usually pick natural colors. I also try to wear organic make-up as much as possible and I'm not sure organic blue lipstck does exist.

''Just when I discovered the meaning of life, they changed it.'' George Carlin

Page 1 of 1  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us