Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: May 2016 Roundup

Honoured Mook

Date:
May 2016 Roundup

May 2016 Mookytastic Round Up

May the odds be ever in your favor! May on Mookychick brought us a variety of new articles. We experienced some temporary downtime, but that didn't stop plenty of exciting new reads from being posted.

Oh--and don't forget: You can still Enter to Win a Harley Quinn Hoodie by June 6th!

Before you take a moment to scan through all the articles published over the last 30 days, remember that Mookychick is going to start its first ever monthly newsletter! Make sure to sign up today to keep up on the latest content on Mookychick.

Google's Artificial Intelligence is being taught Romance Fiction:

Do you know who dominates the romance fiction genres? Women authors. Women authors are helping the google AI how to speak better.

How can curlformers be used to get vintage style pincurls?

The answer was discovered by Mooks during a fun sleepover with something called the pink flamingo. Read to find out more!

Three Ancient Myths about Getting Therapy We all need to Rethink

Some of our beliefs about mental health are as outdated as the jokes about them are.

Three Ways to Care for your Mental Health Hygiene 

Three sneaky ways to take care of yourself mentally as well as physically, and all of them are easy enough to start now.

Health Goth is Here to Stay: Clothing Brands and Apps to Get you Started

Goth isn't dead--it's athletic, fit, and keeping you healthy.

Important Things I learned from a Job I never Wanted

M Pena gives us tips for when the transition from school to the real world doesn't work out as planned.

8 Tips for Beginner Tattoo Artists

Advice from Mookychick Central for what to do after you've packed your bag and headed off to tattoo school

Nutshell Studies: This Amazing Woman transformed Forensics with her miniature Crime Scenes

Frances Glessner Lee creates morbidly amazing miniatures that help police officers hone their attention to detail.

Skein island Review

A thrilled packed with secrets, mythology, and storytelling that's guaranteed to draw you in and keep you wondering.

Lack of Pampering Doesn't Mean Self-Neglect

Self-care is too often associated with expensive beauty products when, really, it means taking care of yourself. Jeriann Watkins explains more.

What types of Swing dances are there, from lindy hop to jive?

Seriously high energy swing dance originated in the 1920s. You dont need to wear vintage to dance vintage

Listening to Depression Review:

This book on using your personal stregnths to overcome depression is better than the dust jacket makes it sound.

Pastel Goth, It's a Spooky Cute world:

If looking like a baby ghost pokemon is part of your goth aesthetic, look no further.

Annointed Queen of Mook - Founder and Editor

Date:

With a lack of "react" functions on social forums like this, please consider this my thumbsup

Hello from Mookychick's founder. www.mookychick.co.uk. @mookychick. Mookbook. Stuff. Writes things.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Life Is A Mystery x Death Is Not = Angels and Eyeliner going to Hell hand in hand...

Mooky's Resident Cardinal of Awesomeness

Don't make me take the shades off...

Page 1 of 1  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us