Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: A male would like to say hello

Regular Crew

Date:
A male would like to say hello

Hi ladies. I was searching the internet for articles on bullying when I came across the one on this website. I liked the website so I thought I join the forum. I'm not sure how many males you get on this site but I bet it is more than I think it is. Anyway my name is Stephen and I have purple hair. I work as hairstylist (I love to make people look and feel good), I have 5 female pet rats and I love mint chip choc ice cream.  

-- Edited by MrReaper182 on Tuesday 8th of March 2016 07:04:23 PM

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Hi Stephen, and welcome! My name is Charlie, and I'm sure you'll see me about a fair bit on here if you stick around (for the record, I have brown hair, I'm a medical student, I have one human and one menace of a feline companion and I think vanilla is underrated). We actually have a fair few men and non-women folk on Mooky, and addressing us as "ladies" is inaccurate, so maybe don't do that. Hope you find your way around here.

too weak to labor on the farm

too indolent to do any exercise

too stupid for the bar

and

too immoral for the pulpit

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

Hi Stephen. Welcome to Mooky. I'm Lucie and I pop up from time to time. (Jelous of the both of you for being able to digest ice cream and other dairy products without your insides mutinying.) I have two house bunnies, red hair and job in the highways dept of the local council that I'm desperately trying to escape.
I look forward to seeing what you have to say. xx

He'll always be there singing songs in my head.

I believe in Sherlock Holmes.

Booky Mooky (mod)

Date:

Hi Stephen! As Charlie rightly noted, we're a community of all sorts of genders from women to men to non-binary, so welcome to the forum! My name is Vic, I have pink hair, I'm doing my MA in Victorian Literature and work as a barmaid, no pet or human companions, and I'm pretty partial to chocolate ice cream (unless there's any salted caramel on offer). I'm also one of the mods whose job it is to fix issues and delete spammers :)

-Proud (and fertile!) Mooky Grandfather-

Seasoned Mookster

Date:

Hey :) i'm Maricat aka Invisigoth. I'm a woman with black hair. I currently teach college writing in Azerbaijan and have lots of stray cat friends but no permanent companion. I love to talk about writing and narratives, among other things. Fav ice cream flavor is green tea.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Hey Stephen. I'm Emmi and I have red hair. I'm a writer, I work in a school, I have in-laws instead of pets and my favourite ice-cream is 'can I have it with custard instead?'

Life Is A Mystery x Death Is Not = Angels and Eyeliner going to Hell hand in hand...

Mooky's Resident Cardinal of Awesomeness

Don't make me take the shades off...

Regular Crew

Date:

Hey :) I am Indigo. I used to frequent the boards far more often, but now I just like to pop in from time to time. I have two rats tattooed on my back and hope to have a big ratty family someday. In the meantime, hula hooping, brewing, trying to thrive with chronic pain, and working in a post office will keep me busy :) also my fav icecream is the most chocolatey chocolate icecream I can find :D

Professor Mook (mod)

Date:

I think of the 'chick' in Mookychick as a kind of gender-neutral term like 'guys' these days!

Welcome to the forum!

Stalk me on my blog, I guess? xxx

Annointed Queen of Mook - Founder and Editor

Date:

Hi, I'm Magda! I have ginger hair and when I'm not mooking and writing gloriously unpublishable speculative fiction novels I edit a careers education site for young people. My cat Mina has David Bowie eyes and an unfortunate habit of bringing live mice in from the garden then losing them in the house for days. This is, apparently, "hunting". My favourite ice cream is pistachio. I keep yearning to try new flavours but pistachio always wins!

Hello from Mookychick's founder. www.mookychick.co.uk. @mookychick. Mookbook. Stuff. Writes things.

Regular Crew

Date:

Heliotrope wrote:

Hey :) I am Indigo. I used to frequent the boards far more often, but now I just like to pop in from time to time. I have two rats tattooed on my back and hope to have a big ratty family someday. In the meantime, hula hooping, brewing, trying to thrive with chronic pain, and working in a post office will keep me busy :) also my fav icecream is the most chocolatey chocolate icecream I can find :D

If you ever do get rats then I recommend male rats over female ones (I've owned both) as males like to cuddle more than females. All females want to do is run around and go where they are not aloud to go but they are still very friendly and like to be petted. My 5 girls can be a handful at times but I love them.

Regular Crew

Date:

invisigoth wrote:

Hey :) i'm Maricat aka Invisigoth. I'm a woman with black hair. I currently teach college writing in Azerbaijan and have lots of stray cat friends but no permanent companion. I love to talk about writing and narratives, among other things. Fav ice cream flavor is green tea.

That's very cool that you are teaching college writing in Azerbaijan. I know next to nothing about Azerbaijan so I'm now going to try and find out about that country as I love learning about new places and different cultures.

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us