Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: Hi

Baby Mook

Date:
Hi

Hey everyone :)

I've been lurking on Mookychick for a good... ten or so years now (and I've contributed a couple of times) and I've finally decided to take the plunge and join this forum.

I've told myself this year that I am going to start being more of the person I want to be, rather than the person I think I should be to make others happy, seeing as I'm in my twenties and isn't that the time you should do all that sole-searching stuff, with the added benefit of having a little bit of money to do so?

Thus far, I have finally cut my hair short, gotten my nose pierced, and come out as gay. And now, I want to start working towards being more spiritual and at peace.

Mookychick has always been a great resource for stuff like this and so I feel like this is a great place to help me with that. 

Hope to get to know you all soon :)

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Hi nils, welcome to the forum!

First thing first, deciding to be true to yourself is a great start for a soul searching quest. We often forget to take care of our own happiness because we're too busy worrying about everybody else being happy.

I don't know if you will find all the answers you're looking for here but you may find inspiration, peace and friendships. :)

''Just when I discovered the meaning of life, they changed it.'' George Carlin

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

"Name's Nils, I'm the cook up at Candlehearth Hall"

Your name reminds me of Skyrim, which is one of my favourite games, so welcome!

Good luck on the soul searching, and I hope you find Mooky to be a great place for you.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Sounds like this is your year :) congrats on everything you've already managed & I hope the future holds more cool answers to your soul-searching adventure. Ten years is a long time to lurk, it's great that you're finally here for us to get to know :)

Harlan :-)

("they" pronouns please, mookyfolk)

Seasoned Mookster

Date:

hello! you sound awesome & i look forward to getting to know you some more :)

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us