Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: hey folx

Regular Crew

Date:
hey folx

Hi lovely Mooks

I've been lurking on here for a while. And tonight I feel like its time to greet you all here again. 

A couple of you will know that I used to frequent mooky under the name of Indigo Empress. I flounced last year without uttering a word. I was going through a weird time where I was shedding absolutely anything and everything I felt was in any way detrimental to my mental wellbeing. And at the time I was spending lots of time on the forums, and when my expectations were not met, for example with replies to problems and whatnot, I would become very distressed. I was using mooky unhealthily and felt I had become far too dependant on it. 

So that's why I left without saying a thing. I apologise to all of you for that, it was pretty damned rude of me. Anyway I see that there's all sorts of awesome things going on here. Moar Mooky weddings in the works (!) and all of ye being awesome as usual. 

TL;DR I am sorry for being a flouncey fecker. Mooky will always have a special place in my heart, it will always be a community I feel a part of. I'm super glad to be back. Xxx

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

You're back!!! I'm so happy!

I don't think leaving the forum was rude, I think you listened to yourself and did what you had to do at that moment. I hope you were able to sort things out in your life and that you are in a better place now.

It's a real pleasure to see you again in Mookyland. Welcome back my friend! :)

''Just when I discovered the meaning of life, they changed it.'' George Carlin

Mookface (mod)

Date:

Hello m'dear, lovely to see you back! :)

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

:D Welcome back, Indigo! xxx

Harlan :-)

("they" pronouns please, mookyfolk)

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

I don't think it counts as flouncing if you leave without saying anything... Flouncing is more dramatic! Good to see you back Indigo :) xxx

Liv

My Tumblr :)

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

I'm so glad your back and don't worry sometimes you just have to do what's best for your health

so what if i love each feather an each spangle, why not try an see things from a different angle?

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Flouncing would involved a drama filled message about how you hate us all and are leaving and you're never coming back and such. Leaving quietly is fine. I would argue that it is encouraged, if Mooky has become an unhealthy place for you, because we all want everyone happy and healthy.

And now you're back (do do do do) from outer space (do do do do) I just logged on to find you posting and I've really missed your face...

Life Is A Mystery x Death Is Not = Angels and Eyeliner going to Hell hand in hand...

Mooky's Resident Cardinal of Awesomeness

Don't make me take the shades off...

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Welcome back!!! I do see you on fb so I've been keeping up to date with you that way but I hope that being back here is a positive experience for you

Regular Crew

Date:

Thank you oh lovely ones! Its great to be back :) this warm welcome encapsulates perfectly exactly what I missed about Mooky. Oh and the TMI thread :D

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Welcome back Indigo,it's always good to see people return after a needed break! :) I hope you're feeling a lot better now! Do you know how Miss Chris is doing? She hasn't posted for a while either.

Dave.

New posters should read "So you joined Mooky" in the FAQ forum. Or Matt Bellamy on an armoured flying unicorn shall smite you. With lasers! \m/

Mooky's Resident Emperor!

Professor Mook (mod)

Date:

Eh up! Taking a break isn't flouncing! But we're glad to have you back! :)

Stalk me on my blog, I guess? xxx

Page 1 of 1  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us