Post Info TOPIC: Magda Weddingfest thread

Regular Crew

Date:
RE: Magda Weddingfest thread

Woohoo! Congrats to Magda and Mr Magda!

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Magda Mookychick wrote:

Thank you all so much for your best wishes. It will be a hairy tufty day, a bit like us! xx

I was reading this again to see how things are going,thinking it was next year like Alka's and [by co-incidence] also 10 months away exactly,and it looks like I didn't post here either,and that it was this year! Not that I usually skim-read whilst half-asleep,plan to post the next day,and forget completely. So,um,apologies for the lateness. :| Without further ado,although with double "I do",of course...

HAPPY TWO-MONTH ANNIVERSARY MAGDA AND PADDY! :)

I hope you had an amazing wedding and that it was enjoyed by everybody!

[and in the absence of pictures,I am picturing you both as red squirrels in light of the above quote! :p]

Dave.

New posters should read "So you joined Mooky" in the FAQ forum. Or Matt Bellamy on an armoured flying unicorn shall smite you. With lasers! \m/

Mooky's Resident Emperor!

Honoured Mook

Date:

Belated mini-anniversary cheers!!

It sounds like your wedding was absolutely beautiful and fun. I'm so happy for you and yours! <3

Lights Fires in the Genitals of Mooks Everywhere.

Tumblr

Facebook

Annointed Queen of Mook - Founder and Editor

Date:

Oh bless you all! I think there are some pics running around here that are for public viewing if anyone would like to see them: www.flickr.com/photos/98260052@N03/ (aarh tree house, the best, living in a barrel of wood feels ridiculously good and were are only a few centipedes and anyway they got there first...)

Hello from Mookychick's founder. www.mookychick.co.uk. @mookychick. Mookbook. Stuff. Writes things.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

That all looks so amazing! I love your hair, you look stunning. Seems like it was a very special day :)

Cut Out And Keep

Etsy 10% off with the code 10MOOKY

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Wow Magda! All the pictures are incredibly beautiful and everybody look so happy. I'm glad you had such a magical wedding! :)

''Just when I discovered the meaning of life, they changed it.'' George Carlin

«First  <  1 2 | Page of 2  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us