Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: Maxi dress mavens unite

Annointed Queen of Mook - Founder and Editor

Date:
Maxi dress mavens unite

Maxi dress mavens unite

(maxi dress ideas)

Work seem to accept my bright floaty maxi dresses more than they do my 'smart' summer wear at the moment. In this heat I'd live in maxi dresses or baggy shorts if I could.

Hello from Mookychick's founder. www.mookychick.co.uk. @mookychick. Mookbook. Stuff. Writes things.

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

oh i need to get a pic of my bargin 1 maxi dress, its blue tie dye an i got it from a charity shop, still had its tags on and everything! i do love a maxi dress

so what if i love each feather an each spangle, why not try an see things from a different angle?

Date:

^ Billy bargain! I had one a bit like that, sort of crocheted, and I had to give it away in the end as I couldn't fit into it anymore. Pics would be ace!

Hello from Mookychick's founder. www.mookychick.co.uk. @mookychick. Mookbook. Stuff. Writes things.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I got a bargain maxi dress last summer too and I love it! So comfy. Need to find it now it's summer again. It's a pinky salmom colour. I don't tend to wear maxi dresses though because I'm quite short.

Anyway, those dresses are all so gorgeous! Major dress envy.

Harlan :-)

("they" pronouns please, mookyfolk)

Date:

I like ruching maxi dresses with safety pins to lift their hems and create drapes, then wearing leggings underneath, I love the drapery look, wonder if that might work for you? But then a quiet part of me does recognise that when I'm ruching those dresses, what I'm trying to achieve there is what most of humanity would call a 'top'...

Page 1 of 1  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us