Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: Mook Book 2016!

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:
Mook Book 2016!

Spoiler
It's that time. That time again. That time when we think about... Mook Book 2016

Last years Mook Book was a hit, even with the few contributions we managed to pull together, and I am hoping this year will be bigger and better!

The theme last year was 'What Makes Me Happy' and I think we can all agree that the people who downloaded our Book were very happy with it. This year, the theme is 'The Passion of the Mooks'. This can mean

Spoiler

Were also going to carry on with last years great monthly suggestions including

Spoiler

So, heres where YOU come in. Think you have something to offer? Well, look at the following and decide.

If you make art or write

Spoiler

If you love fashion

Spoiler

If film is your thing

Spoiler

If youre a student or graduate

Spoiler

If youre a jobseeker

Spoiler

If youre looking to expand a small business

Spoiler

If you know your feminist icons

Spoiler

If you kill boredom

Spoiler

If you have an unusual hobby

Spoiler

If you have a body

Spoiler

Interested parties should send a quick message to me. No complicated form this year, no stress, no mess

Life Is A Mystery x Death Is Not = Angels and Eyeliner going to Hell hand in hand...

Mooky's Resident Cardinal of Awesomeness

Don't make me take the shades off...

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Can I do a page on cake decorating?

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I would really love to do something on growing plants (specifically in an urban setting!) or maybe something on tarot? This sounds like so much fun, I'm more settled than I was last time so I'd really love to contribute ^_^ Then again I also have a huge passion for film and I think I could recommend some hidden gems... Hm! Will think about things!

Harlan :-)

("they" pronouns please, mookyfolk)

Booky Mooky (mod)

Date:

Ooooh, I'll have a think and see if I can drum anything up on essay writing/literary analysis. If I can do anything, it's that.

-Proud (and fertile!) Mooky Grandfather-

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I'd love to do something but don't want anyone to depend on me as i'm atrocious as actually getting things done! I guess something about make-up. I could also probably ramble on about being a trans make-up artist and how they intersect for some time.

Florian xxx 

Dont you ever, Stop being dandy, showing me you're handsome. 

He/they pronouns pls

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

All your ideas sound fabulous, folks! :)

Life Is A Mystery x Death Is Not = Angels and Eyeliner going to Hell hand in hand...

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I have two out of twelve fabulous 'Mook it Yourself' fashion tips. If anyone has any short, cheap and simple ways to update any mooky style through the year, I want to read them. Pop an idea (even a word or two) into a PM to keep it secret until the mook book is out. Last years tips included learning a new braid to mix up your hairstyle and painting one finger differently when you did your manicure.

Page 1 of 1  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us