Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: My article

Seasoned Mookster

Date:
My article

You have my article on line dating from when I was 17 (2007/8) but its dated as 2012, after I turned 22 and well into veganism. I no longer hold those views as a committed veggie and now vegan and do not wish to be associated with the text. I am more than happy for the text to remain with a correct date or simply if mookychick wants to take ownership!

I might in future be more than willing to write for mooky chick but this article is no longer me and I'd actually prefer to be disassociated with it. 

For instance its easy to gain muscle just look at vegan body builders. 

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Hi, I'm not a Mookychick official type person, but I think I know what's happened.

Mookychick recently re-launched, and subsequently all the articles were taken down and re-published. Some of them have had issues with dates of publication, wrong contributor name etc.

It might be easier for you to email editor@mookychick.co.uk as Magda (who is the only person I know of who has the power to correct the details) doesn't read the forum as often as I'm sure she'd like. Let her know what date or name you would prefer it to be under and I'm sure she can clear that up for you.

As an aside, I would love to know more about vegan body builders if you plan on writing an article about that. It's something that I've known is feasibly possible, yet haven't really been able to get my head around.

Life Is A Mystery x Death Is Not = Angels and Eyeliner going to Hell hand in hand...

Mooky's Resident Cardinal of Awesomeness

Don't make me take the shades off...

Seasoned Mookster

Date:

Cheers, I did just that and everything is sorted.

Runic Mook of the North (mod)

Date:

Speaking of vegans and muscle building: I've been told (by a colleague who ought to know) that the analysis of the remains of some Roman gladiators showed that they had been living on a vegetarian diet. That's a fact that kinda ruins the image of vegetarians as puny eaklings :)

"So what you are saying is -I shouldn't play with fire" she said at last. "Of course you should" said One-Eye gently. "But don't be surprised if the fire play back." -Joanne Harris

Page 1 of 1  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us