Mookychick Messageboard  
Members Login
Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: Back after a far too long hiatus!

Honoured Mook

Date:
Back after a far too long hiatus!

Hi guys, been a long time since I been on this forum. Just feel really lonely in my life right now and would love to chat with you guys. Anyone from Derby or surrounding areas by the way?

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I used to live not too far from Derby so I'd be around there sometimes, but I moved. I know there were some mooks from Derby but they haven't been around lately, maybe there are more though? Welcome back to mooky, anyhow! :) Drop me a message anytime if you're feeling lonely or even if you just want to chat. Enjoy mookville xx

Harlan :-)

("they" pronouns please, mookyfolk)

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

WB Ivy! We do have a few Mooks from that area ; Daisy and Chelsea I think. What sort of things are you into,music/film etc...?

Dave.

New posters should read "So you joined Mooky" in the FAQ forum. Or Matt Bellamy on an armoured flying unicorn shall smite you. With lasers! \m/

Mooky's Resident Emperor!

Honoured Mook

Date:

Welcome back :) I'm in Ilkeston so not far from you, and I know there are a few other Mooks around these here parts. We haven't had a proper meet up in YONKS though.

Eccentric Blue Haired Ecdysiast & Self Professed Dildo Nerd

Answers to Daisy or Little Spoon :) x

Honoured Mook

Date:

I'm feeling the need for a Mooky meetup! Dave, I love my horror and superhero films! Big fan of music, favourite being Evanescence (who can tell!) but love a wide range of music, as music is a big thing in my family, with my Mum and brother being in a band.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I had your T-shirt down as a cunning ruse to hide your love for George Formby,actually. :p I like your good taste in films and music ; I love a decent zombie film and epic female-led symphonic metal,in fact there's a feature in the current RC about it with a bit on Amy Lee and co. which you might want to read!

Dave.

New posters should read "So you joined Mooky" in the FAQ forum. Or Matt Bellamy on an armoured flying unicorn shall smite you. With lasers! \m/

Honoured Mook

Date:

Damn, my secret is out! Ooooooh Amy Lee! I was would marry her if I could, on the condition that she sings in her heavenly voice whenever I requested it!

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

She's awesome,you're right!

Dave.

Honoured Mook

Date:

I love being right!

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us