Mookychick Messageboard  
Members Login
Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: Previously on AMC's The Walking Dead... (Some spoilers for those only on season 3/early season 4)
Who will be killed off [3 vote(s)]

Glenn
33.3%
Maggie
0.0%
Carl
0.0%
Rick
0.0%
Michonne
0.0%
Beth
33.3%
Tyreese
0.0%
Carol
0.0%
Daryl
0.0%
Sasha
0.0%
Bob
0.0%
Tara
33.3%

Regular Crew

Date:
Previously on AMC's The Walking Dead... (Some spoilers for those only on season 3/early season 4)

Is anyone else feeling a little let down by this season?

I feel like i'm just watching to get it out of the way, i find it a little boring.

It would be nice to see a bit of a shake up!!

Something big needs to happen, i feel like i'm watching eastenders with a zombies wandering around.

I'll be honest here and say that i miss the Governor, as sadistic as he was, at least he was interesting! and I thought his death was a bit crap :/

Most people know what will happen in the finale (i won't say anything) it'll be good if they can pull it off but i get a feeling they probably won't. 

All said, i'll still continue to watch, i do enjoy it but i feel like season 5 will and should be the last season.

Also, I've heard that someone will be killed off.

Who do you think it will be?

I'll start, i think it should or will be Glenn.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

First thing first, here's the perfect description of every episode of the Walking Dead: http://lolsnaps.com/funny/38325.

SPOILER ALERT

I love this show even if there are really long and boring parts. I don't miss the Governor, he was a total dick. If I was the writter of the show, Carl would die because he's always at the wrong place at the wrong time. But since he's the last kid left on the show, he will probably survive. I think one of the secondary characters (Tara, Bob or Sasha) will die. We already lost Hershel during this season so I don't thing they will let another important character die.

One more thing, if Daryl or Michonne die that's it, I'm not watching the show anymore because if these two can't survive Zombie apocalypse, nobody can.

''Just when I discovered the meaning of life, they changed it.'' George Carlin

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us