Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: RuPaul's Drag Race

Regular Crew

Date:
RuPaul's Drag Race

Does anyone here watches RuPaul's Drag Race?

My favourite season so far is the 4th one, which has my favorite contestant until now: Sharon Needles.

I tried to see if there was already a thread on this, but as far as I could see, there wasn't! 

Spill the T, gurls!

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I fucking love Drag Race and have made many other members of the forum watch it repeatedly. Seasons 3 and 4 are my favourites too because of Raja, MANILA LUZON!!!!! (probably my favourite queen ever), Sharon and Latrice Royale (LATRILAAAAAAA). It is surely the sassiest programme ever.

Regular Crew

Date:

I watched season 4 twice (my bf was watching for the first time, so I watched it again)!

I SOOO love Latrice, I think she is a great person and a fierce, fierce queen!

Manila is just pure beauty and super funny :)

I think season 6 will premiere next month :D:D:D:D

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

LOVE LOVE LOVE

When I first met dear Tammycuteness (hehehe) we watched a whole season in a day. I can't remember which number, 2? 3? The one with JuJuBee who is my alltime FAVE QUEEN. I also love Manilla, Raven, Pandora and Yara Sofia. Mimi Imfurst was the worst person ever.

Harlan :-)

("they" pronouns please, mookyfolk)

Lush Guru

Date:

I live for Latrice Royale! Also, I love the royal couple of drag, and I love Jujubee and Manila Luzon. All Stars season made me SO FUCKING HAPPY.

In short, yes please. Oh, and if you have twitter most queens are on it, as is Michelle Visage!! She's awesome.

Regular Crew

Date:

I am so glad you guys love it too! <3

My least favorite queen was Phi Phi O'Hara, not only because she was a bitch, but I didn't even like her style!

Rujubee and Latrila <3

RuPaul took over my life with all those shows and songs xD

Booky Mooky (mod)

Date:

So I am one of the people that _cinnamonstars made watch Drag Race, and I am very glad that she did. I started watching during season 4, my favourite was Chad Michaels. It's so sassy and brilliant!

I'm even planning to do a piece of work on it for uni. I'm so excited.

-Proud (and fertile!) Mooky Grandfather-

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^ Mike and I make everyone watch it as a test of friendship. Luckily, you passed :p

Roxxxy Andrews was my least favourite queen ever. Smug and (literally) beige!

Lush Guru

Date:

Urgh, beige. I think my least favourite queen was Akashia. I just thought she was trashy, and not in a kind of exaggerated, campy way. It didn't appeal to me at least.

Regular Crew

Date:

I made my bf watch it and now he loves it too xD!

Yay finally a place and people to talk about this :D

Seasoned Mookster

Date:

OHMYGOD HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS TOPIC

I ADORE THIS SHOW

Fave queens are Sharon Needles,Jinkx Monsoon,Raja,Latrice Royale,Ivy Winters and Jade Jolie.Also can't wait for the new season plus the German version!

doctor__i_puke_rainbowz_c__by_supremesonrio-d3fsuxe_zps4e836e85.gif

Regular Crew

Date:

By the way, does anyone know when season 6 starts?

Honoured Mook

Date:

Ressing this - my best friend just made me watch this today, she described it to me and I felt very much like I would hate it. Within five minutes I was so invested in who I wanted to win. It's sooooo fabulous!

Sophie

The world is quiet here ...

Lush Guru

Date:

^^I remember the first time I was forced to watch it by Annis and Mike, I was so unconvinced...and then suddenly Annis was coming home from work to find me and Mike in exactly the same position as when she left, just several episodes further on!

Honoured Mook

Date:

For several hours after I watched it everything I did was much more flamboyant - I caught myself strutting across the living room with such sass - is contagious!

Sophie

SPAM is destroyed. SPAMMERS are banned. Talk of truth and beauty instead.

Regular Crew

Date:

Season six is almost there, gurls <3

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Alka wrote:

^^I remember the first time I was forced to watch it by Annis and Mike, I was so unconvinced...and then suddenly Annis was coming home from work to find me and Mike in exactly the same position as when she left, just several episodes further on!

Ha, and then you were both up watching it hours after I went to bed! :D

Last season was such a letdown (fake drama dragged out over a million episodes yawn yawn) that I'm not sure how jazzed I am about the new season, but I guess the quality of each season is dependent on the awesomeness of the queens who are in it, so it could be brilliant and I might eat my words. End of next month it starts!

Seasoned Mookster

Date:

Anybody watched the two openings? I did and i have lots of things to say about it.

First of all whole this ''two opening'' thing looks very fake,and some of the queens are like really made of scripts.Adore,Laganja,Magnolia...don't play that hard.

I was Team Laganja at first,but after the second opening i liked Bianca Del Rio the best.Impressive sewing and reading skills.

OK we can have glamour queens,but Courtney Act? He's a transvestite not a drag queen.Making some jokes don't mean she's funny.Carmen Carrera's read on Yara Sofia was funny too.

Also i definitely will keep an eye on Milk,as a weirdo myself.

So,this season will definitely have lots of drama,but also some cool talents to watch.

Honoured Mook

Date:

It's not on UK telly! =(

Sophie

Lush Guru

Date:

That's what the internet is for!

Seasoned Mookster

Date:

Possumzilla wrote:

It's not on UK telly! =(

It's not on the Turkish tv,either.I watch it via poor illegal video watching sites biggrin

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

The first season is on Netflix.

I do like RuPaul's Drag Race, but probably wouldn't watch it on my own - it's the sort of thing that's best gossiped over with friends.

Tinker, tailor, soldier, sailor, rich man, poor man, beggar man, thief.

Page 1 of 1  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us