Mookychick Messageboard  
Members Login
Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: My vegan cakes! - Your (vegan) cakes!

Seasoned Mookster

Date:
My vegan cakes! - Your (vegan) cakes!

Hey there,

(whoa I am so active tonight) I wanted to show off... ehm show you my vegan cakes :) so here we go:

This was the one for the newborn cousin of my beloved. Since he was just a few days old, we ate it with his parents. You can't believe how cute he is! He was the first baby I hold! I'm so in love
KLICK

My boyfriend put the continents on it, this was his workplace (found it funny to show it):
KLICK

It was a chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream&cherry filling and two layers of fondant. Yummy!

This was the my little pony cake for my niece: KLICK ME

Are there any fans on here? ;)

KLICK AGAIN

Is anyone else so supermotivated to make (vegan) cakes for kids and adults? Well, here is your place to share your photos!
I'd love to see yours!

xxx

-- Edited by TheLastZombieAlive on Thursday 4th of July 2013 12:31:18 PM

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Oh gosh, the one for your beloved's cousin is absolutely adorable! Cutest cake ever! I wish I could bake awesome cakes :(

-- Edited by charmer on Sunday 30th of June 2013 10:25:10 PM

Tumblr

Seasoned Mookster

Date:

First of all thank you! Secondly, I have to admit that I always thought that I can't bake. BUT it is really a thing to work on. Basically you need good recipes and badass tips and then it works. Rest is creative work ;)

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Oh,those look lovely! :) [and they're making me hungry too lol]

Also,if Cavewoman was still with us,she'd be all over that MLP cake ; she loves MLP!

Dave.

New posters should read "So you joined Mooky" in the FAQ forum. Or Matt Bellamy on an armoured flying unicorn shall smite you. With lasers! \m/

Mooky's Resident Emperor!

Seasoned Mookster

Date:

I also did rainbow stuff!
KLICK FOR RAINBOW BEARS
KLICK FOR RAINBOW CUPCAKES

And cookie monster cupcakes! My beloved's aunt loved them:
KLICK FOR THE COOKIE MONSTER

So, for now I'll stop that spamming with "LOOK AT MY CAKES! I CAN'T GET SLEEP AND NEED ATTENTION" :D

Love xxx

-- Edited by TheLastZombieAlive on Thursday 4th of July 2013 12:32:58 PM

Seasoned Mookster

Date:

@skgogosfan: I'm sorry for that. Oh, where did she go? cry

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

The first one is amazing! (:

Tumblr

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

It's not spamming if it's awesome! Like those cookie monster cakes are,and about whom the fabulous Lunachicks released a single.

[as for CW,she had to take a break for personal reasons,but I hope she comes back soon,we all miss her...]

Dave.

New posters should read "So you joined Mooky" in the FAQ forum. Or Matt Bellamy on an armoured flying unicorn shall smite you. With lasers! \m/

Mooky's Resident Emperor!

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

They all look amazing, you're very talented! One quick thing though, can you please put them all behind links- just for bandwidth saving reasons? It would be much appreciated.

ANYWAY VEGAN BAKING!!
Here is a rather lopsided effort from me recently. This tasted good but it didn't bind very well and was prone to falling apart a bit. I've got some of that Ener-G egg replacer but didn't use it in this recipe. Might give that a go next time. Do you use it at all?

Souljacker can't get my soul

Left my carcass with the worms and moles

Souljacker can't get my soul

He can hang my neck from the old flagpole

But the souljacker can't get my soul.

Silly Whore.

Professor Mook (mod)

Date:

My wedding cake is made of vegan brownies.... I guess I'll post photos after next Saturday!

Stalk me on my blog, I guess? xxx

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^Yaaaay!

Aw, I also thought of Cave with the MLP cake. Sad times. Your cakes are beautiful though! I'd like to try some vegan baking but it always seemed a bit complicated to me.

Ruby, you're killng me with that cake. So much chocolatey goodness that I can't have. You cruel, cruel being.

Harlan :-)

("they" pronouns please, mookyfolk)

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Oh, good idea, and very nice cakes so far!
I had a look through some old photos... (the blog website sucks, the photo URLs alone can't be copied.)

Surrealist cupcakes (from a short film I made in sixth form)

I think this bloodied, hand-shaped cake was vegan (my friend's birthday cake from 2010)

Then there was also hamburger cupcakes, that looked almost convincing, but I sadly couldn't find any pictures of those...

-- Edited by Leikin on Monday 1st of July 2013 06:01:40 PM

Seasoned Mookster

Date:

Ruby, I want that chocolate cake, too. *cries* I did two of them for my sister's birthday and all went wrong. I can't bake chocolate cakes. As for the egg replacer: No, I don't use it at all. Most of my recipes just don't need eggs. If you need another replaces, soy flour is a good one - just mix it with water. Leikin, the hand is really, really spooky. Funny thing, it's a human hand but also vegan... yeah... xD EDIT: Ruby, if you want to, I can give you another vegan chocolate recipe (the one I used for the world cake). The recipe is from a women that has her own bakery, so it's very useful if you want to put cakes over another or something. It does not need eggs, because it contains melted chocolate.

-- Edited by TheLastZombieAlive on Thursday 4th of July 2013 12:36:15 PM

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us