Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: Lesbian Literature

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:
Lesbian Literature

[Feel free to move this thread to the links/random section if you feel it's inappropriate here, mods!]

I've recently been inspired to look up lesbian fiction after reading this lovely article on the main site, and found this equally lovely website.

Sapphic Voices is fiction and poetry written exclusively by lesbians. Here, you can read horror stories, fan fiction, and lots of poetry, among other things. Heck, they even have romance and erotica sections, and there is thankfully a red text warning for Mature submissions, for example warning of graphic violence. From what I gather, not everything has to be about lesbians, so long as the author is one herself. Unfortunately, I'm not too sure if the site is still active, but it's definitely worth a look if you want some easy reading!

Life Support     So many pins I always prick my finger

The Alien in the North!

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

You have made my day A=R!

I'm going to have a look through the Sapphic Voices site and completely ignore the housework that needs doing because, quite frankly, tasteful lesbian literature is awesome.

Tinker, tailor, soldier, sailor, rich man, poor man, beggar man, thief.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Oh god, Sapphic Voices! Thank you for making this, A=E. When I was getting over my first girl-love, a story on Sapphic Voices totally changed things for me and helped me through. I'm going to browse through, what a lovely little trip down memory lane.

Harlan :-)

("they" pronouns please, mookyfolk)

Page 1 of 1  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us