Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: Reasons to be Proud Of Yourself

Honoured Mook

Date:
Reasons to be Proud Of Yourself

I not only survived this semester but got an A on my finals ( including the group project where I spoke too fast).

Booky Mooky (mod)

Date:

^^^^^Amazing! Massive congrats Lokrais :)

-Proud (and fertile!) Mooky Grandfather-

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Well done Lokrais! :)

''Just when I discovered the meaning of life, they changed it.'' George Carlin

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I haven't self harmed at all in 2017, not even with binge drinking or other things i was doing and it just feels nice.

Florian xxx 

Dont you ever, Stop being dandy, showing me you're handsome. 

He/they pronouns pls

Booky Mooky (mod)

Date:

^^^Amazing!

I went to the big anti-Trump protest on my own in London the other day and I was a bit scared but it was so wonderful and friendly.

-Proud (and fertile!) Mooky Grandfather-

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^Protests can easily turn into scary situations. I'm glad it went well in London!

Today, I had an appointment at the hospital in the big city to see a rheumatologist. Hospitals scare me and I hate driving in big cities. Usually, Mr. Grumpy comes with me but he couldn't do it today. My missions of the day were to drive two hours (in the snow, of course), to find where to go in the maze of corridors and waiting rooms, to meet the doctor and get another shitty diagnosis (psoriasis arthritis) without crying like a baby and to drive back home (in even more snow). I'm dead tired but I'm glad that I was able to do this big adventure by myself.

''Just when I discovered the meaning of life, they changed it.'' George Carlin

Lush Guru

Date:

^^Well done everyone!

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

I applied for a new job that I think will give me more job satisfaction and I've started thinking about possibly doing a masters.
I'm being proactive about my future instead of being down about it!

Forget the horror here.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I took a walk to the local park with my boyfriend despite being tired & having my muscles feel reaaally weak lately. I have a bit of a headache now and I'm really tired but I think it's a good step? Next time I see the chronic fatigue team we're going to talk about coping strategies, but hopefully doing little things will help me build up a bit to something bigger.
I haven't gone out for anything other than appointments and the odd bit of shopping in months and months because of fatigue & anxiety so wooo.

Harlan :-)

("they" pronouns please, mookyfolk)

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I got the bus today for the first time in almost a year and a half! I was really tired this morning so it was extra hard, and I'm exhausted now (walking and plenty stairs thanks to a broken lift) but I'm proud!! Still kinda can't believe it.

Harlan :-)

("they" pronouns please, mookyfolk)

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

Well done H! Public transport is something I struggle with myself so I know it must've been really hard, I'm proud of you

so what if i love each feather an each spangle, why not try an see things from a different angle?

Annointed Queen of Mook - Founder and Editor

Date:

Wigs that is amazing. You've done so well. So very happy for you. Happy bussiversary xx

Hello from Mookychick's founder. www.mookychick.co.uk. @mookychick. Mookbook. Stuff. Writes things.

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

Resurrecting this thread coz im so damn proud of myself, Ya'll my remember the ex of mine that really fucked up my mental health an periodically turns up trying to get in my good books again an I usually fall for it etc

Well not this time!!! He emailed me yesterday an I didn't even bother reading it fully, just deleted an blocked! This is a huge break through for me as he had such a hold over me mentally for so long now I finally feel free

so what if i love each feather an each spangle, why not try an see things from a different angle?

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Sue that is amazing! You should definitely be proud of yourself, it's not been easy for you to get to that point, and it's amazing that you are doing what is right for you. Well done!

I'm proud of myself because I got my recent decile rankings (you get these yearly at medical school in the UK), and I've improved by FIVE DECILES. I'm so pleased with myself and working my way up. Also, I went to yoga today for the first time in months. Hooray for self-care and healthy life choices!

too weak to labor on the farm

too indolent to do any exercise

too stupid for the bar

and

too immoral for the pulpit

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I brought up some stuff that was making me insecure and had a really intense conversation with my boyfriend about poly stuff with us because he's just started seeing someone and i was stryuggling with that and i was so scared to bring it up becaus ei felt like he'd be annoyed that i'm so needy and i've just always had this belief people wont be bothered to meet my needs and will just leave so bottled stuff up a lot and i didn't and it really paid off.

Florian xxx 

He/they pronouns pls

SPAM is destroyed. SPAMMERS are banned. Talk of truth and beauty instead.

Baby Mook

Date:

So good thread!

I am proud of being nice and kind person. I am proud that I can find something positiv almost in any situation

Honoured Mook

Date:

I've sent in my application for a joint honours Master's degree! 

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I've been to two life drawing classes and tried out new stuff there and i'm really tying hard to work on getting back into art and challenge my previous goals and reshape them and get over being such a massive perfectionist. i think i might try getting more into drag as a way to like explore make-up and aspects of my identity. I've been thinking a lot about my approaches to creativity and what i'm doing wrong which is focussing too much on goals and just getting overwhelmed and not doing anything and i need to stop doing that and just take things in smaller steps.

Florian xxx 

He/they pronouns pls

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

^ I loved doing drag make up (practicing on myself an as part of photo shoots) it was probably one of my favourite parts of make up, combining 'technical' skills with the more creative, I hope you have loads of fun with it!

Honoured Mook

Date:

Following up on my last post in this thread, I've passed my entrance exams and got into a Master's programme at the Faculty of Education! 

Annointed Queen of Mook - Founder and Editor

Date:

Excellent mastery! Congrats to you!

Hello from Mookychick's founder. www.mookychick.co.uk. @mookychick. Mookbook. Stuff. Writes things.

«First  <  118 19 20 | Page of 20  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us