Mookychick Messageboard  
Members Login
Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: How do you get in touch with your inner goddess(es)?

Seasoned Mookster

Date:
How do you get in touch with your inner goddess(es)?

The main inner goddesses I mean are; sex goddess, dark goddess and bitch goddess.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^Um, what? Bitch goddess? Dark goddess? Sex Goddess? Really, bitch goddess? I have no idea where you've got this idea from hun, and frankly I find it vaguely derogatory. If you're referring to some specific pagan ideas that contain these, you're best off looking for a specific Pagan site as not all Mooks are Pagans and the chances of finding someone with this specific knowledge is quite slim. Sorry for saying 'specific' so much.

Life Is A Mystery x Death Is Not = Angels and Eyeliner going to Hell hand in hand...

Mooky's Resident Cardinal of Awesomeness

Don't make me take the shades off...

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Not to be offensive (if you actually believe in this) but this sounds like it's been taken straight from 50 Shades of Grey or something. Also googling "Bitch Goddess" came up with nothing, so are you sure you have the correct names for them...?

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^ This exactly. The best place for advice on derogatory "goddess" crap is definitely going to be Cosmo, sort of the total opposite of Mooky, really...

Just your friendly neighbourhood dork of epic proportions

Vegetarbles food blog

Assorted shite blog

Resident Lord of Tiny Stretches - Sir Chris the Lubey

Proud favouritest person of Indigo

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

"The moral flabbiness born of the exclusive worship of the bitch-goddess SUCCESS. That-with the squalid cash interpretation put on the word success-is our national disease." - William James

So basically,
Step 1: be successful
Step 2: acquire squalid cash
Step 3: ?????
Step 4: PROFIT

too weak to labor on the farm

too indolent to do any exercise

too stupid for the bar

and

too immoral for the pulpit

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

My inner bitch goddess often surfaces. Sometimes I have to beat her back down with a stick.

Tinker, tailor, soldier, sailor, rich man, poor man, beggar man, thief.

Dame of Mooky (mod)

Date:

I let mine roam free, putting down the 'Nerds' and 'Squares' at uni.

wait, no I don't because I'm not the head cheerleader of a fictional American teen drama.

(Member of The Facebook Sexist Group Eliminating Squad)

Lush Guru

Date:

I've been watching a lot of Doctor Who recently so I am imagining my "bitch goddess" to look like the fire/volcano demon from the fall of Pompeii episode.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I channel my inner sex goddess by being good at sex (at least, I like to think so. I've had a lot of practice) and having a lot of it, in the mind-blowing variety.

Unfortunately, she's on hiatus at the moment, as it seems neither my body nor my boyfriend's can quite keep up with her insatiable needs and demands; although, I assure you, it's owing to no lack of lust.

Sigh.

-- Edited by cowl on Tuesday 23rd of April 2013 04:50:52 PM

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

My inner goddess is doing the merengue with some salsa moves.

Souljacker can't get my soul

Left my carcass with the worms and moles

Souljacker can't get my soul

He can hang my neck from the old flagpole

But the souljacker can't get my soul.

Silly Whore.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^You salsa-dancing, man-stealing bitch.

Mookface (mod)

Date:

I channel my inner sex goddess through a sex toy guitar.

Professor Mook (mod)

Date:

When I'm really pissed off in my bathrobe, that's when the bitch goddess is most alive.

Stalk me on my blog, I guess? xxx

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Mine bemoans being trapped in my body like a genie bottle when she desires to be omnipresent. Unfortunately for her, God ransoms are rather high ;)

"I'm a time lord and I can like travel all around space and through time and shit" he replied kindly.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

My bitch goddess likes to go around sniffing other peoples bums and tries to beg food off of people while they're eating, however, I have taught her to sit so it's not all bad.

SPAM is destroyed. SPAMMERS are banned. Talk of truth and beauty instead.

Honoured Mook

Date:

My bitch goddess can resist anything except temptation. (Whose quote was that again?)

Voltaire -

"The best way to become boring is to say everything."

Nami, the brutal Mook.

[Tumblog][Facebook][DeviantArt][Vampirefreaks

Seasoned Mookster

Date:

Mae West I think

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Mine went ex-directory and blocked my number just because I'd call them at midnight and quote Muse lyrics at random. Very unreasonable of them,thought I. Dark goddess also said my plans for a dictatorship based on bribery with chocolate were unsustainable. Unsustainable? Well,what do I do with a lorry full of boxes of Milk Tray now? She mustn't have seen the MT adverts with the Bondalikes in. I thought it was a cunning plan to hire a load of Bondalikes and pay them in chocolate to storm Downing St and use the rest to bribe the voters into accepting me as their dictator for life.

[draft party slogan: What form of government has crazy in it? Demo-crazy! Vote for Dave as your dictator,it's the only sane choice! Free Milk Tray with every vote!]

[note to self: Baldrick is proving ineffective as party advisor. Must stop his wages,phone greengrocer tomorrow and cancel weekly cabbage order...]

;)

Dave.

New posters should read "So you joined Mooky" in the FAQ forum. Or Matt Bellamy on an armoured flying unicorn shall smite you. With lasers! \m/

Mooky's Resident Emperor!

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

Question: If we have inner goddesses do we also have inner gods?

If so mine is a slob who stares at arses.

Tinker, tailor, soldier, sailor, rich man, poor man, beggar man, thief.

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

dave i would vote for anyone that gave me free milk tray! except the torys

so what if i love each feather an each spangle, why not try an see things from a different angle?

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

skgogosfan wrote:

Mine went ex-directory and blocked my number just because I'd call them at midnight and quote Muse lyrics at random. Very unreasonable of them,thought I. Dark goddess also said my plans for a dictatorship based on bribery with chocolate were unsustainable. Unsustainable? Well,what do I do with a lorry full of boxes of Milk Tray now? She mustn't have seen the MT adverts with the Bondalikes in. I thought it was a cunning plan to hire a load of Bondalikes and pay them in chocolate to storm Downing St and use the rest to bribe the voters into accepting me as their dictator for life.

[draft party slogan: What form of government has crazy in it? Demo-crazy! Vote for Dave as your dictator,it's the only sane choice! Free Milk Tray with every vote!]

[note to self: Baldrick is proving ineffective as party advisor. Must stop his wages,phone greengrocer tomorrow and cancel weekly cabbage order...]

;)

Dave.

Oh don't get me started on my Dark Goddess, Dave! She keeps calling me a prep because I'm not that into My Chemical Romance and has no grasp on English spelling or grammar whatsoever, but insists on writing crappy Harry Potter fanfic.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^ ur a PREP and Mikey Way is sooo fit and we laffed at you and cast abra cadava on you so you died and then we went into the fobbidun forrest and we DID IT and then someone came up to us and it was.... DUMBLYDOR and da DEATH DEALAS!

My contribution to society for the day, ladies and gentlemen.

Life Is A Mystery x Death Is Not = Angels and Eyeliner going to Hell hand in hand...

Mooky's Resident Cardinal of Awesomeness

Don't make me take the shades off...

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

A+E - amazing!!! *applauds*

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:
None more black!

Angels+Eyeliner wrote:

^ ur a PREP and Mikey Way is sooo fit and we laffed at you and cast abra cadava on you so you died and then we went into the fobbidun forrest and we DID IT and then someone came up to us and it was.... DUMBLYDOR and da DEATH DEALAS!

My contribution to society for the day, ladies and gentlemen.

Also:

"wen MCR split me and my goffik mates cryd sooo much are maskara did ran lyke a snail trail but blacker but we kidnupped ALL of them and did supa goffik spellz on dem and they play 4vr now yes! we iz wikkid! evry1 lvs uz xcpt de tchrs but they suck den we woz going to do IT again in da black goffik forest but de rozzers cum an we had to runaways. but we iz so goffik,innit! blud!"

[sorry]

Dave.

New posters should read "So you joined Mooky" in the FAQ forum. Or Matt Bellamy on an armoured flying unicorn shall smite you. With lasers! \m/

Mooky's Resident Emperor!

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:
RE: How do you get in touch with your inner goddess(es)?

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUKERS!

Runic Mook of the North (mod)

Date:

I had some caffeine deranged idea of a semi-serious answer to this thread before reading it, but now I'm snorting whiskey out my nose instead. I love you guys.

Anyways, the inner goddess I like to worship these days is made up of lots of sunshine and purring cats I think. Among other things. I actually think the OP is an interesting question, but I'm unsure if I can make an answer that makes sense. Mainly because I'm in a very different mode of life than you Marilyn. Nothing of what you mention is something I need now, and hence not something I look for anywhere. It might be easier if you clarified some things. How do you get in touch with your inner divinity, and what do you hope to achieve by it?

"So what you are saying is -I shouldn't play with fire" she said at last. "Of course you should" said One-Eye gently. "But don't be surprised if the fire play back." -Joanne Harris

Seasoned Mookster

Date:

Irilar wrote:

I had some caffeine deranged idea of a semi-serious answer to this thread before reading it, but now I'm snorting whiskey out my nose instead. I love you guys.

Anyways, the inner goddess I like to worship these days is made up of lots of sunshine and purring cats I think. Among other things. I actually think the OP is an interesting question, but I'm unsure if I can make an answer that makes sense. Mainly because I'm in a very different mode of life than you Marilyn. Nothing of what you mention is something I need now, and hence not something I look for anywhere. It might be easier if you clarified some things. How do you get in touch with your inner divinity, and what do you hope to achieve by it?

I carve out time for prayer and meditation everyday to be with the goddess and I hope to improve my entire life with my inner divinity. I really appreciate your serious response!!!Thank you.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I'm going to take the goddess part away for a while and actually go with a serious answer now I've done being silly for now. This will possibly be rambley because I find it hard to explain, but I'm going to give it a go and hope you understand.

This inner divinity stuff, to me, sounds a hell of a lot like the whole loving and respecting yourself, which I am all for, and I think that a good way to do that is to sit down with yourself and find what it is about yourself that you like, and take note of it. I have no idea where "bitch" goddess comes into this, but I can give this a go with the other two. I'm going to try and interpret this in a way that gets rid of the goddess talk and if I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but this is what I see from it when I'm being serious.

"Sex goddess", to me, is partly about confidence and feeling comfortable in your own skin. I'm not saying you have to love your body, because being comfortable enough in it so that it doesn't inhibit you is enough for me, but body love is awesome and if you love your body that's great. Because yes, confidence is hot and is something that is hard for women to have in todays world where we're not skinny, curvy, tanned, tall or toned enough (and many more things but I can't be bothered to list it all) and I can see how being confident would improve your life. (do you understand the point I'm making here...?)

There's also the actual sex part. This isn't being the "ultimate lover" or giving "mind blowing" blowjobs or whatever, but simply the freedom to explore your own sexuality and kinks in a way that is both fun and safe and never doing something that makes you feel uncomfortable. For this sort of thing, an understanding partner and good communication is key, simple as, and if you both communicate what you want and need and have good communication during sex (even if it's vanilla, don't think you have to suddenly be into BDSM or whatever), the chances are, you're going to have good sex.

Next is this "Dark Goddess" who is not, as I implied earlier, Ebony/Enoby Dark'ness Dementia Raven/Tara Way. This one's a little more tricky, as it's reflecting on the stuff that brings you down, whatever it is, and finding how to deal with it. Whether it's cutting people out, seeing a councillor or just a little something to perk you up. By dealing with it in whatever way you think is best, even if you don't ever get over it (which is fine) you're able to continue with your life more normally.

... I can't interpret "bitch goddess" simply because I think that one is bollocks. Yes, blunt and harsh but there you go.

Seasoned Mookster

Date:

Redshoes wrote:

I'm going to take the goddess part away for a while and actually go with a serious answer now I've done being silly for now. This will possibly be rambley because I find it hard to explain, but I'm going to give it a go and hope you understand.

This inner divinity stuff, to me, sounds a hell of a lot like the whole loving and respecting yourself, which I am all for, and I think that a good way to do that is to sit down with yourself and find what it is about yourself that you like, and take note of it. I have no idea where "bitch" goddess comes into this, but I can give this a go with the other two. I'm going to try and interpret this in a way that gets rid of the goddess talk and if I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but this is what I see from it when I'm being serious.

"Sex goddess", to me, is partly about confidence and feeling comfortable in your own skin. I'm not saying you have to love your body, because being comfortable enough in it so that it doesn't inhibit you is enough for me, but body love is awesome and if you love your body that's great. Because yes, confidence is hot and is something that is hard for women to have in todays world where we're not skinny, curvy, tanned, tall or toned enough (and many more things but I can't be bothered to list it all) and I can see how being confident would improve your life. (do you understand the point I'm making here...?)

There's also the actual sex part. This isn't being the "ultimate lover" or giving "mind blowing" blowjobs or whatever, but simply the freedom to explore your own sexuality and kinks in a way that is both fun and safe and never doing something that makes you feel uncomfortable. For this sort of thing, an understanding partner and good communication is key, simple as, and if you both communicate what you want and need and have good communication during sex (even if it's vanilla, don't think you have to suddenly be into BDSM or whatever), the chances are, you're going to have good sex.

Next is this "Dark Goddess" who is not, as I implied earlier, Ebony/Enoby Dark'ness Dementia Raven/Tara Way. This one's a little more tricky, as it's reflecting on the stuff that brings you down, whatever it is, and finding how to deal with it. Whether it's cutting people out, seeing a councillor or just a little something to perk you up. By dealing with it in whatever way you think is best, even if you don't ever get over it (which is fine) you're able to continue with your life more normally.

... I can't interpret "bitch goddess" simply because I think that one is bollocks. Yes, blunt and harsh but there you go.

Thank you.

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us