Mookychick Messageboard  
Members Login
Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: I want to go on holiday in June (in Europe) but not sure where to go!

Baby Mook

Date:
I want to go on holiday in June (in Europe) but not sure where to go!

Have a list of places but there's too many to choose from. My list is:

• Turkey
  • Malta
  • Tenerife

I'm going with my friend but I want somewhere that has good views and night life! Help!

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Hmm, somewhere in Italy, perhaps? Rome? Lots of antique, historical places to visit, there. Or France? Southern France is supposed to be very nice.

Lush Guru

Date:

If you've already got a shortlist, why not just pick a name out of a hat? Presumably it won't be your last holiday ever, so you can just do the other two another time.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

not been to any of the places on your shortlist, so i can't personally recomend either of them...

i will big up the South of France though, if you're looking for landscape, the Auvergne region is pretty hard to beat except perhaps for the Camargue (where the wild horses live) both equally stunning.

for good views of a city Barcelona tops it for me. the city has an astoundingly rich architectural legacy,  it's essentially one big world heritage site with more stuff to see and do than you could possibly achieve in one visit.  the vibe in the city is lovely, busy but friendly and the nightlife is pretty damned awesome.

but it depends on what you like to do on holiday.
are you more of a lounge around on the beach kinda guys or would somewhere with a good program of beach sports/excursions be more your sort of thing?

as for nightlife, would you rather be partying all night (are you in to a particular scene?) or would you be looking for more of a cafe/local live bands culture and chatting to the locals, brushing up your language skills?

all good stuff to think about before you book.

'there's always light at the end of the tunnel, just sometimes it's a train'

Baby Mook

Date:

Thanks for everyone, I'll let you know where I choose to go!

Baby Mook

Date:

Hey everyone! I'm back after two months! I've decided to go to Tenerife and will be going in the first week of June!

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Hey! Hope you have a nice time and let us know what it's like.

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us