Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: Pictures of an outgrown chelsea cut c:

Regular Crew

Date:
Pictures of an outgrown chelsea cut c:

Has anyone seen any photos of an outgrown chelsea cut? 

With a long fringe, and long "sideburns", but not quite shaved at the back, a bit longer and tuftier, 

I could really do with a photo because explaining the basics to a small town spanish hairdresser may be a bit complicated otherwise XD 

thanks muchly x

destroy what destroys you.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Like this?
(This is my friend, after she cut her dreads off last year...)

Regular Crew

Date:

i was looking for shorter hair, not long, but not as shaved as a traditional chelsea cut either :/

Your friend's hair is lovely though :3

Runic Mook of the North (mod)

Date:

I'm not sure if I understand what you are looking for? Do you mean a kinda faux-hawk version of the chelsea-hawk?

"So what you are saying is -I shouldn't play with fire" she said at last. "Of course you should" said One-Eye gently. "But don't be surprised if the fire play back." -Joanne Harris

Regular Crew

Date:

the closest comparison i can find is ramona flowers, in the movie, but shorter than that.
sorry for such crappy explanations, i guess a mix between a chelsea cut and a bob?

Runic Mook of the North (mod)

Date:

Hm, still not quite sure. But when I had hair like this: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/wGy1se7OWLE9UuRFa7VQxdMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink

it grew into something resembling a shorter version of Raoma Flower's cut?

"So what you are saying is -I shouldn't play with fire" she said at last. "Of course you should" said One-Eye gently. "But don't be surprised if the fire play back." -Joanne Harris

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

A chelsea cut is when there's only bangs, and the rest is shaved. Ramona Flowers... doesn't have anything close to that.
Can't you draw a picture of what you mean?

Honoured Mook

Date:

So do you want a normal length fringe, two long bits at the side of the fringe, and the rest quite short, but not shaven? I drew a picture once (to show a hairdresser), but I've never seen a photo.

Sounds pretty much exactly like the haircut I wanted when I was in year 8 (though I wanted to keep my sideburns. I loves my sideburns). Instead the hairdresser ingored me and cut it all off and I had really short hair all over and hated it :P

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Something like this?

"You're a tough cookie, but all cookies are crumbly sometimes, that however, makes them no less of a cookie, and they're just as good as any other cookie." ~Indiana Jones

Honoured Mook

Date:

^ DAMN, that's cute!

Eccentric Blue Haired Ecdysiast & Self Professed Dildo Nerd

Answers to Daisy or Little Spoon :) x

Regular Crew

Date:

EXACTLY! thank you so much :3

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

No problemo! I just googled "chelsea cut" and it was one of the first images that popped up :) it's a super cute haircut! makes me think of all the things I can do once I grow my hair out a bit ^__^

"You're a tough cookie, but all cookies are crumbly sometimes, that however, makes them no less of a cookie, and they're just as good as any other cookie." ~Indiana Jones

Page 1 of 1  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us