Mookychick Messageboard  
Members Login
Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: under cut with extensions?????

Regular Crew

Date:
under cut with extensions?????

i have this dilemma. after having my hair in a various assortment of short crazy hair styles for years, i recently decided to let it grow it a bit. now its almost shoulder length and i want to do an undercut on the left side of my head. but my boyfriend pointed it that im currently looking   for a New job.so i was thinking, what if i  left it long enough to clip in extensions? 

has anyone tried this? and if so how long should i leave my hair for them to stay? I've never used extensions before so all advice is welcome......and what can i do to them?

Honoured Mook

Date:

I've never had an undercut so this might be nonsense, but if you were working, could you not just let the longer hair above the undercut hang down to cover it?

Regular Crew

Date:

I really want to do it, and I almost did but my boyfriend doesn't want me to do it. He got all snippy when I asked him if he would help me figure out how to use the clippers and then we just ended up arguing about my hair.......I wear glasses so that's why couldn't do it by myself. I can't see with them.

Regular Crew

Date:

I am going to do it anyway, it just would've been nice to have his support ya know. He's always a little worrisome when it comes to my hair. I can honestly say I've done some stupid sit with my hair, LOL

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us