Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: A critic-y circle?

High Mookish Shaman

Date:
RE: A critic-y circle?

More useful things (ideas for answering competency questions). (: Let me know if it doesn't work, the link is to my uni's student intranet.

Tumblr

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I just discovered that thread and I think it's brilliant! If any of you lovely Mooks ever need help with a French assigment, I would be happy to help.

-- Edited by Wyno on Sunday 3rd of February 2013 04:44:16 PM

''Just when I discovered the meaning of life, they changed it.'' George Carlin

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

Ok, second go at this. If anyone has 5 minutes spare would they mind checking an essay proposal of mine makes sense? Please? It's only a page long

Tumblr

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^ I can check it for you! Will I PM you my email so you can send it onto me there?

"You're a tough cookie, but all cookies are crumbly sometimes, that however, makes them no less of a cookie, and they're just as good as any other cookie." ~Indiana Jones

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

Ok yes please! Thanks so much!

Tumblr

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Mewks, I will need somebody to take a look at my presentation slides in the next few days. It's not done yet but it will be done by the weekend. Would anybody like to help me out?

"You're a tough cookie, but all cookies are crumbly sometimes, that however, makes them no less of a cookie, and they're just as good as any other cookie." ~Indiana Jones

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

Might be a bit busy at the weekend but sure. (:

Tumblr

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Thank you my dear :)

Booky Mooky (mod)

Date:

I'll have a wee look. What's the presentation about?

-Proud (and fertile!) Mooky Grandfather-

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Thank you Victor. It's on my damned thesis title, which is Antigenic Variation in Protozoan Parasites. Basically protozoan parasites are unicellular little swines who are able to quite rapidly change the proteins on their surface, so that they avoid the immune response of the host. This allows them to multiply undeteced and take over. Notable examples of diseases caused by protozoan parasites include malaria, sleeping sickness and toxoplasmosis, among many others, but I'll mostly just be talking about the organism that causes sleeping sickness and to a lesser extent the one that causes malaria.

Sounds thrilling, doesn't it? ;P

-- Edited by Indigo Empress on Thursday 21st of February 2013 11:38:32 AM

Honoured Mook

Date:

I'll have a look if you want. Not sure how helpful I can be, but I'll do my best!

Dame of Mooky (mod)

Date:

I'll look too, if you want :)

(Member of The Facebook Sexist Group Eliminating Squad)

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Aww, thank you so much guys, I'd love if a few people could take a look at it because I like getting lots of feedback :) I will post in here when I have it (almost) done! :)

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Well as you can see life got in the way of me getting this thingy done. So I have it NEARLY done, the presentation itself and the script (which I am mainly writing so I can form thoughts on what I wish to say. I have no intention of learning it off). Its about 85% done. Would any mooks care to read it and give some feedback within around the next hour? If so, please pm me your email address so that I can send it onto you. Any help at all is very much appreciated ^____^

Booky Mooky (mod)

Date:

^^^I've got reading to do but I can have a squiz through and have it back to you before 11 if that helps?

-Proud (and fertile!) Mooky Grandfather-

SPAM is destroyed. SPAMMERS are banned. Talk of truth and beauty instead.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Perfect! :) x

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

Bit late now but if you still want help I might be able to have a quick look

Will someone look over a cover letter for me please?

Tumblr

Dame of Mooky (mod)

Date:

^ i will, if tomorrow's okay? I'm about to go to work and then LGBT Ladies night so a bit rushed right now.

(Member of The Facebook Sexist Group Eliminating Squad)

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

That'd be great thanks. Just finishing it off now and then I'll PM you. (:

Tumblr

Regular Crew

Date:

Just finished an essay plan for a module called defendents perspective of crime.

Could anyone proof read it for me?

I would love you forever

Don't ever think your a failure. To one person you will always be perfect <3

Honoured Mook

Date:

Here's hoping you got that proofing help, Jess-- sorry I missed you.

I could use some help with a title for my Theatre & Performance: Concepts paper.

The question is about modern ritual, and how it builds a sense of communitas. I am covering social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.) and how Hashtags, Memes, and memorial pages have developed and become a part of our everyday ritual. The current title I have is 'A Matter of Meme and Death', but I absolutely hate it. Any Mooky help would be appreciated!

«First  <  1 2 | Page of 2  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us