Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: Uggggh........A little stressed xD

Regular Crew

Date:
Uggggh........A little stressed xD

Right im trying to start an essay for this module I hate. Its a law module and the lecturer hates me. If I pass the modulre i'll be suprised. My problem is I can't stop writting. I have only written one fourth of it and have used 600 words out of a 1500 word limit. Dear god. When i'm done I shall need harsh critics to knock my word count down :(

Don't ever think your a failure. To one person you will always be perfect <3

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I find it difficult to stick to word counts too! My thesis only has to be 5,000 words long, and while that's long for me- a person from a scientific background who is not used to writing essays at all- it is a tiny tiny amount for a thesis. And I just know I will struggle to whittle it down to 5,000 words in the end.

I think because you've written the essay yourself you know which bits are more important than other bits, so in my opinion you are the best person to knock the word count down. Though there's no harm in getting help doing that :)

Also, don't worry if you can't stick rigidly to the word count. Generally, going 10% under or over the word count is acceptable, so you have a little bit of leeway there.

"You're a tough cookie, but all cookies are crumbly sometimes, that however, makes them no less of a cookie, and they're just as good as any other cookie." ~Indiana Jones

Page 1 of 1  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us