Mookychick Messageboard  
Members Login
Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?

Date:
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?

At the moment I'm wearing 'expensive' jeans from Diesel (brought in a second-hand shop) and cheap fleece hoodie from Primark. It may not be a great look but I'm warm for Winter so that makes me a WINNER!

MookyDuchess

Date:

My mookychick t-shirt (no, honestly) and some cheap jeans that I got from Matalan. But I spilt some superglue on them ages ago and need to buy a new pair.

See my pictures at this site.

Seasoned Mookster

Date:

I'm wearing my "Rainbow brite" Vintage tee, my rainbow plaid ripped-and-saftey-pinned micromini, black leggings, and Converse hi-tops.

<3

Date:

Good look, people!

Seasoned Mookster

Date:

wow converse hi tops

that really makes me miss my 30 hole DMs

Honoured Mook

Date:

Ah Primark!  Apparently they came next to top (or was it top?) in an unethical-maker-of-clothes survey.  But I have this wonderful pair of mock furry bootee sliipers that I pad around the house in, and they only cost me 4!  Such delights are rare in life.

Seasoned Mookster

Date:

Lipgloss.

Date:

Don't leave home without it.

-- Edited by Mookychicks at 23:32, 2005-12-22

Seasoned Mookster

Date:

Don't leave home without red font, that's even more important.

Seasoned Mookster

Date:

Well, I dun killed the thread. Either that, or y'all have been nekked since Xmas.

Honoured Mook

Date:

Damn, you've rumbled us

MookyDuchess

Date:

I wondered why I was so cold.

Honoured Mook

Date:

As it happens, I do find myself to be stark bollock naked at the time of typing. That's only because I'm in bed, though, I don't tend to walk around naked much.

Annointed Queen of Mook - Founder and Editor

Date:

I'd like to see everyone lie down and put their laptops on their tummies, um, naked. I think that would be the best way to do computer-things.

Today, for the record, I am wearing clothes. I am also wearing a yellow belt with two stripes on it - I did two kickbox grades today for the price of one. Two in one go! I feel just like Jack the Giant Killer!

Hello from Mookychick's founder. www.mookychick.co.uk. @mookychick. Mookbook. Stuff. Writes things.

Honoured Mook

Date:

Reminds of the Swedish guy who sat with his laptop on his lap, naked. He attempted to sue the company when he received burns. I know what he means. My laptop's resting on my outstretched thighs, and I've pushed it to one side a little, because it can get pretty damn hot.

At the moment, I'm wearing my black dinner shirt, because all my other shirts are either in the wash, waiting to go in the wash or being worn by somebody else, and my comfortable black jeans. There's a gaping hole in the left pocket, which I've only just noticed. I can get my hand through it. I can fit my mouse through it, too.

SPAM is destroyed. SPAMMERS are banned. Talk of truth and beauty instead.

Seasoned Mookster

Date:

I like just randomly answering topic questions over and over again, so -

Now I'm wearing my pink suspenders (I'm a girl in case you haven't noticed), a black flannel shirt, painted denium and black cut-off leggings. Oh, and my polka-dot Vans slip-ons.

Honoured Mook

Date:

We could introduce a week (say) where you had to dress formally to post to this forum.  It would be nice to think of people tapping away wearing long dresses and glittering earrings and the gentlemen in dinner jackets...

Honoured Mook

Date:

That would be nice, yes. I'd also enjoy explaining to people why I'm dressed up all nice and formal.

Right now, I'm wearing the same black dinner shirt I was last time. This isn't because everything else is in the wash, I just felt like putting it on this morning. As spring moves in, I'm going to have to stop wearing my long-sleeved shirts, and this one's quite comfortable. With it, I'm wearing a standard pair of jeans, and my gorilla slippers.

One day, I'd love to be Prime Minister or something, and to address the nation wearing my gorilla slippers.

Honoured Mook

Date:

At the moment it's late so I have my nightie with blims and my dressing gown with the egg yolk stain down the right lapel.  You wouldn't want to see this.  Only my cat is allowed in this place...

MookyDuchess

Date:

It's quite random, in it's own quirky way, that I answer this on a day when I'm wearing my mookychick t-shirt gain. (AMade all the more ironic as the drummer of one of the bands I'm working with is a bit of a ladies man (he'd like you all to know) called Mooky...) and jeans.

I haven't really dressed formally for a good four years now. (Well, an ok four years, but four years all the same.) I want to have an event to dress formal for!

In other news I have a fantastic hat, but it's not quite the sort of thing to wear whilst surfing the net.

Date:

Yesterday I was wearing... black lace baby doll dress, thin black scarf tied at the back of my neck, black leather/pvc Blondie boots, sheer tights and black lace leggings. It was super-cool.

Today I am wearing newly-dyed blonde hair (less blonde than before but no roots - not that I usually care about my roots showing) and clothes that are good for flying a kite in. My jacket looks a bit like a pilot's jacket.

Yay! Today I will be... a kite pilot!

Hello from Mookychick's founder. www.mookychick.co.uk. @mookychick. Mookbook. Stuff. Writes things.

MookyDuchess

Date:

The pilot jacket is import for the writing process. I need a pilot's jacket.

As I'm not intending to leave the house today, what I wear is unimportant.

Date:

And don't forget the buffalo stance. All writers need to approach the keyboard with a buffalo stance :)

Honoured Mook

Date:

I really should write more. I just tend to go off on tangents. I remember a piece of English Coursework once, in which we had to discuss the changing roles of women, and I found myself typing about increased immigration. I did start again, obviously, and stuck to the topic, but it felt so rigid. I hate being forced to stick to one thing.

I'm wearing one of my several geek T-shirts at the moment. This one, no less.

MookyDuchess

Date:

Well, as I had to go clambering aroudn in the cellar today (don't ask), I'm wearing black jeans, old trainers and my marvellous 'Not a Terrorist' t-shirt. (available here!)

I also realise now that I should, at some point, have been wearing my drawing hat. A pilot's jacket and buffalo stance are all well and good for the writing, but without a good hat, how can you draw?

MookyDuchess

Date:

And whilst I think about it, the drummer in the main band I'm managing, publicising (I'm doing such a good job of publicising them, I haven't even mentioned their name here, yet), is called Mooky. And he's got a bit of a reputation, even at his young age, of being a bit of a ladies man. (He's a bit too slimy, for my liking...)

Anyway, the last couple of times I've met him, I've been wearing my Mookychick t-shirt. Hope he isn't getting the wrong idea...

Honoured Mook

Date:

It worries me how often I come on this forum in my nud. It's just so convenient, though, as I don't have to get out of bed to go online, and I sleep all nuddy and stuff.

Today, though, I will be wearing shirt, tie, and trousers. Passport photo time, you see, and I'll be travelling soon in business fashion.

Why I'm wearing trousers, though, I'll never understand.

Date:

christ you people are boring

Honoured Mook

Date:

Anonymous wrote:

christ you people are boring

I'm mildly offended. Well done.

Seasoned Mookster

Date:

I'm wearing my Punkyfish sweatshirt ( I luffle Punkyfish very much ) and good old Levi's. Yay for blue jeans!

((P.S. : Anonymous, shut up. You're just jealous because you will never, ever, EVER hope to be as mooky and bitchin as we are. Go and rot in your pigeonhole. ))

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us