Mookychick Messageboard  
Members Login
Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: What are you currently playing?

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:
What are you currently playing?

I started playing Horizon Zero Dawn (a post-apocalyptic action role playing game) a couple of days ago. It's incredibly addictive and SO beautiful!

''Just when I discovered the meaning of life, they changed it.'' George Carlin

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

The new Zelda game on Nintendo Switch. Last time I played Zelda was decades ago on the original Nintendo. The new one has the same feeling but it's an open world game with hundreds of side quests and tons of possibilities. It's awesome!

Annointed Queen of Mook - Founder and Editor

Date:

Yes, me too! I am having really strong feelings about Zelda, especially about the Great Fairies (but actually all of it is amazing). It's got happiness built into the game I think!

Hello from Mookychick's founder. www.mookychick.co.uk. @mookychick. Mookbook. Stuff. Writes things.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Jack and I are currently playing Resident Evil 7, and it is TERRIFYING. SCARIEST GAME. SO VERY SCARY.

too weak to labor on the farm

too indolent to do any exercise

too stupid for the bar

and

too immoral for the pulpit

Date:

^ That's the sort of game I adore but can't bear to play alone! Because I just don't want to go around any corner, EVER. Have you played the other Resident Evils? Does it compare well, and do you generally think it's a good game?

I would love to talk about Zelda fairies a bit. Wyno, have you met any or will it be a spoiler?

Hello from Mookychick's founder. www.mookychick.co.uk. @mookychick. Mookbook. Stuff. Writes things.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

POSSIBLE ZELDA SPOILERS:

^Yes Magda, I met all the fairies (even the one who wants 10000 rupees). I have to say that they scare me a little bit... I don't know, I guess I'm just not that comfortable with the way these giant, horny fairies are acting and talking to poor little Link (especially the last one). The one I like is the fairy that can bring back dead horses.

^^Charlie, I agree with you, Resident Evil 7 is absolutely terrifying! I tried it on Playstation VR and almost had a heart attack. I played all the RE games and I think this one is without a doubt the scariest one.

-- Edited by Wyno on Saturday 22nd of April 2017 02:46:42 AM

Date:

^ The fairies are very weird. I keep thinking of them as a hyper-sexualised Nanny Ogg. I mean, they're clearly older fairies, quite matriarchal, I'd say they're in the forties in fairy-years. And they boss Link around something rotten. They wear bikinis like most fairies seem to do but they have these BIG strong arms. So I love to see older women in the media, but I'm weirded out because they perv on Link quite a lot and a way that would make me deeply uncomfortable if I was Link. I've screengrabbed some of the things they say somewhere and it is really quite disturbing.

«First  <  14 5 6 | Page of 6  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us