Mookychick Messageboard  
Members Login
Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: What are you currently playing?

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:
What are you currently playing?

As there is a what are you listening to and what are you reading thread on here, I figure I'd add another one of these type of threads in regards to what video games people are playing.

So, what game are you currently playing? Is it good, is it not so good? What is it about? You get the idea.

I'm currently playing Trauma. It's about the coma dreams/nightmares of a girl who was involved in an accident. It's really creepy and eerie, and really short, but I kinda like it.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Yayyy I loves this thread!

Currenty attempting to tackel life/ focus on my writing career, so not actively playing anything much, just Pokemon Silver on my phone, which is my alltime favourite game ever. Memory!

Just your friendly neighbourhood dork of epic proportions

Vegetarbles food blog

Assorted shite blog

Resident Lord of Tiny Stretches - Sir Chris the Lubey

Proud favouritest person of Indigo

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Halo: Reach, my favourite of the Halo series, and one of my all-time favourite games. I'm so excited for Halo 4, I'm really hoping it'll be good!

I'm also playing Guild Wars, in an effort to finally complete it before I bother buying Guild Wars 2. I love, love, love Guild Wars, so I'm also excited to play GW2!

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Spent last night playing Yoshi's Island with Schadenfreude because SNES is awesome. :D

"Wilfred Allsop was sitting up, his face pale, his eyes glassy, his hair disordered. He looked like the poet Shelley after a big night out with Lord Byron." - P. G. Wodehouse

Mooky's Decadent Victorian Aesthete

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

I'm playing Animal Crossing for Nintendo DS on a regular basis at the moment. I might have been around 21 years but my mental age sure hasn't caught up...

I'm also playing a PC game called Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince. It's not bad but it hasn't really captured my attention like the hidden object game I played before it.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^ Mr Ruby suggested I start playing Animal Crossing: Let's Go To The City.
I do not get it at all, I told the raccoon I didn't want to work at his shop and he got cross. :P My boyfriend has become obsessed though and has an enormous house with a "private detective office" and "secret lab".

I'm quite happy mucking around on Oblivion and stealing sweetrolls.

Souljacker can't get my soul

Left my carcass with the worms and moles

He can hang my neck from the old flagpole

But the souljacker can't get my soul.

Silly Whore.

Honoured Mook

Date:

Second playthrough of Fable 3 has brought me to the conclusion that I prefer playing as princess/queen. Dressing up the guy in makeup and frilly skirts is fun, but he doesn't seem to do badass nearly as well. Plus, I like the lady voice actor better.

Tumblrs 1 & 2

I am 100% scum.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

csi game on the pc.

managed to save grissom from flesh eating beeetles but missed some clues along the way and got a snotty telling off from 'sarah' (patronising cow, if she says 'we can't use that tool here' one more time i'm gonna have her, grissoms mrs or not!

'there's always light at the end of the tunnel, just sometimes it's a train'

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Forza Motorsport 4! I prefer it to any of the Gran Turismo games, because GT is just too easy.

And after payday I'm going to buy Mafia 2, because I do love a bit of gangsters.

Honoured Mook

Date:

I had to leave a lot of stuff behind in Alberta when I moved to Van, too much baggage to haul on a low budget. I had to leave my tv and game consoles, and all I really took was my laptop. Not much room on it for MMORPGs, and so when I got the gaming itch after a few weeks living here I downloaded a Gameboy Advanced emulator and now I'm playing Pokemon Ruby for the first time (I never had a gameboy advanced, so my previous poke-life went right from red-green-yellow to heartgold-soulsilver). It's fun too, I've been watching the Pokemon Advanced episodes to go along with the game but I game faster than I can watch Jesse and James steal Pikachu yet again, so I've started to leave the cartoon behind.

"All is not lost; the unconquerable will, and study of revenge,
Immortal hate, and courage never to submit or yield:
And what is else not to be overcome.
That glory never shall his wrath or might extort from me."

-Lucifer, Paradise Los
t

Honoured Mook

Date:

My PS3 ate my Skyrim save, with 80+ hours of gameplay on it. A little frustrating, but I am taking the opportunity to start again and make a deliciously evil character instead :D

Facebook

and a Tumblr

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I'm bouncing between Minecraft and Team Fortress 2, with some Touhou chucked in every now and again.

Life Support     So many pins I always prick my finger

The Alien in the North!

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

RESSY 6!! Can't beleive I forgot to post it here. Making slowet progress in the world as it has annoying save points and I've not had a lot of time, but still, le awesomes!

Vegetarbles food blog

Assorted shite blog

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

The boyf and I are obsessed with Drawception. It's hilarious and you should all play too! When we're not lolling at poorly drawn racist chickens we're revelling in the madness of Borderlands 2 which is AMAZING. I play as Zero and he is Maya. It's hilarious.

Silly Whore.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Oh god I'm obsessed with Drawception now. I HOPE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE.

SPAM is destroyed. SPAMMERS are banned. Talk of truth and beauty instead.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Resident Evil 6.

There's lots of negative reviews online but I disagree with them. I think it's awesome! People say the game suffers from a bit of an identity crisis because sometimes it's the old RE style (zombies jumping out of nowhere in very, very dark environments) and other times it's more action-packed. Sure, it's different from the old RE games on PS1 but I think the variety is interesting and most importantly, it's still scary as hell!

''Just when I discovered the meaning of life, they changed it.'' George Carlin

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

cowl wrote:

Oh god I'm obsessed with Drawception now. I HOPE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE.

MWAHAHAHAHAHA be prepared to lose hours of your life to it! What's your username? I'm LittleRed.

Silly Whore.

Regular Crew

Date:

I play Team Fortess 2 and Dragon Age currently :P Two lovely games. Plus I have a jak and daxter game laying around that I need to finish.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Wyno wrote:

Resident Evil 6.

There's lots of negative reviews online but I disagree with them. I think it's awesome! People say the game suffers from a bit of an identity crisis because sometimes it's the old RE style (zombies jumping out of nowhere in very, very dark environments) and other times it's more action-packed. Sure, it's different from the old RE games on PS1 but I think the variety is interesting and most importantly, it's still scary as hell!

I'm watching a Let's Play on Youtube as I'm too poor to afford nice game consoles, and I love it! I'm happy that they have taken elements of most other RE games, such as the big-ass thing chasing Jake/Sherry like how Nemisis chased Jill. Also, they didn't go nuts with the QTEs or panic events, which often makes me frustrated in some games.

Life Support     So many pins I always prick my finger

The Alien in the North!

Honoured Mook

Date:

Play Resident Evil 6 drunk. ;3
I actually screamed.

Oh it was so much fun :D

Lights Fires in the Genitals of Mooks Everywhere.

Tumblr

Facebook

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

I'm playing The Walking Dead Social Game on Facebook. It's a hoot.

"Just because someone doesnt love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have." -- Truman Capote

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

The bf and I are really in to Worms Revolution right now in between Borderlands 2 sessions.

Silly Whore.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Online classic arcade games. Pac Man!

Coffee, the finest organic suspension ever devised. ~Star Trek: Voyager

Mookface (mod)

Date:

Oh my god, Drawception. Dying, here.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^I'm going to need your username. :P

Silly Whore.

Mookface (mod)

Date:

^ Same as on here :)

Last night I played some of Fallout 3! I've never properly played a video game before, apart from Pokemon on the Gameboy :p Feeling proud of myself!

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Skyrim.

I'm really worried by how into it I'm getting when I never really cared before. I prefer Oblivion by far, and Leoman prefers Morrowind, but he's given me his PC password and free rein of his Steam account, so I thought I'd give it a go.

I don't like the main quest, but I'm in love with the graphics and character designs. If they'd re-release Oblivion with Skyrim's graphics, I'd be a happy girl.

I am stoked for Halo 4 though.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Still trying to bang Ariane, she's being quite the prude. I may have to surrender soon, it's starting to piss me off.

Playing Assassin's Creed 1, only two generations behind...! Not sure what I think yet, the start is very slow.

Vegetarbles food blog

Assorted shite blog

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

The history nerd in me is wanting to play Assassins Creed 3. I WANNA GET ME SOME REDCOATS. (No offense my British lovelies.) :3

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

I dug Star Trek: Armada (the first one) out of mothballs because I missed it's missions and the way you repeat some missions from different sides of the war. Very worthwhile, I have to say.

"Just because someone doesnt love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have." -- Truman Capote

1 2 36  >  Last»  | Page of 6  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us