Mookychick Messageboard  
Members Login
Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: Perception. The Human Mind, The Essence of Being.

Regular Crew

Date:
Perception. The Human Mind, The Essence of Being.

-- Edited by hyprshkk on Tuesday 28th of August 2012 07:50:49 PM

Regular Crew

Date:

There's a few typos as I has having an issue with my keyboard but hey.

Regular Crew

Date:

-- Edited by hyprshkk on Tuesday 28th of August 2012 07:52:10 PM

Regular Crew

Date:

Looking back at some of the generalisations I've made I apologise if i cause any offence or upset. *disclaimer lol.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I can't be the only one who doesn't appreciate being called highly strung and emotionally vulnerable and then being told what to do... I'm sorry, someone please tell me if I'm out of line but maybe try not to be insulting next time you'd like to share your whole philosophy on life and think about getting to know us more before you dish out advice. Sometimes it isn't as easy as just not giving a fuck.

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude but I am a little bit offended. Maybe I'm being oversensitive, I really am glad that you're finding your way in life and hopefully this can help someone else, maybe it's just not an approach that works on me.

Harlan :-)

("they" pronouns please, mookyfolk)

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

hyprshkk wrote:

Or in another term "how to be a functioning human being"

From what I've seen on this site, all you chickies are a little high strung and somewhat emotionally vulnerable

a: 'how to function as a human being' ... i think it was george carlin who said 'all you have to do is wake up every day and try not to be a cunt'

that should cover most eventualities without it having to be a spiritual journey.

b; 'high strung and somewhat emotional'... i think you'll find a lot of us are mentaly ill.

'there's always light at the end of the tunnel, just sometimes it's a train'

Regular Crew

Date:

Wow yeah I am sorry. To moderators feel free to delete this/me. I was just so eager to share, I honestly didn't mean to cause any offence or to come across as instructing you how to live your lives. Oh I feel so awful now, genuinely. Most sincere apologies, this is probably the worst worded rant and ramblings.

Regular Crew

Date:

.... wow yeah I wasn't thinking in the best way. Totally, truly sorry for this, I'm gonna delete and disappear.

Regular Crew

Date:

I didn't see the rant in question, but unless it was truly horrific, no need to disappear. Just think before you post.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

yeah, i'm not trying to sound like a tosser, but i've just had 9 months of proffessionals trying to tell me how to order my life, so it came across a bit glib.

howerer, if your personal philosiphy is working for you, then i'm happy for you. there's nowt wrong in sharing your thoughts/beliefe sytems, that's what mooky's for, after all.

don't worry, i don't always think before i post... we all do. it's not a big deal.

'there's always light at the end of the tunnel, just sometimes it's a train'

Mookface (mod)

Date:

Don't worry, hyprshkk - we all make posting faux pas every now and then! Thank you for being conscientious and apologising for anything that might have grated, I'm afraid that I missed the progression of this thread but please don't feel like you need to disappear. If you'd like this thread deleted, just drop me a message, but I hope you don't leave, it'll be alright :)

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I don't expect (or want!) you to leave either. I'm sorry if I was a bit harsh but I've had a lot of personal experience with people trivialising my mental health issues and I'm a bit sensitive about it all. It's just a matter of thinking before you type and I'm guilty of messing up there myself. I do hope you'll stick around.

Harlan :-)

("they" pronouns please, mookyfolk)

Baby Mook

Date:

It's great to see people actually interacting on this thread, considering the original post was so in depth and everything. I have always been intrigued with the idea of the mind and the essence of being. To consider the fact that they just can't find the ghost in the machine. They know what every single inch of the brain does, but they cannot find the central location of the part that makes it all work in the first place. I think this is also a great post about the ideas of perception. It is amazing what the mind is capable of in various directions. It has managed to bring nations together for amazing results, and it has also been able to destroy entire civilizations at the same time.

Ready for a new and amazing look? Get your pair of at fashion sclera contacts for half price now!

Page 1 of 1  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us