Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: Poland?

High Mookish Shaman

Date:
Poland?

We're planning to go on a family holiday this year, and I've decided that I'd really love to see Poland. People always rave about how beautiful it is, especially Kraków.

I can't find much on the net about visiting Poland though, and all I've got from asking around is places to visit. Is there anything we should be aware of? Cultural things, transport, food, etc.

:)

Honoured Mook

Date:

Icks!
All I know is that it is incredibly cheap and the people are really friendly!

Quite a lot of my mates have been over and a few did a festival there last year :) although I have never been there myself!

Have a great time x

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I spent a couple of days in Kraków in summer, and it was such a beautiful city, the people were really friendly and like skye-foxe said everything is very cheap.

One thing I would say, is if you're using the trams/ buses, make sure you have the exact change for the tickets. You buy the tickets from a machine on the tram/ bus and it only has a coin slot, we learnt that the hard way and ended up getting fined for not having a ticket (despite the fact we did everything possible to obtain one, which was very frustating).

I wish we could have spent longer there though, it's such a wonderful place.

Cut Out And Keep

Etsy 10% off with the code 10MOOKY

Page 1 of 1  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us