Souljacker can't get my soul

Left my carcass with the worms and moles

He can hang my neck from the old flagpole

But the souljacker can't get my soul.

Silly Whore.

Runic Mook of the North (mod)

Date:

Annis, are there no end to your amazingness? That was a beautiful collection of music and the yarn is simply lovely in every way.

"So what you are saying is -I shouldn't play with fire" she said at last. "Of course you should" said One-Eye gently. "But don't be surprised if the fire play back." -Joanne Harris

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^ Aww, I'm so glad you liked it, and that it got to you! I posted it about ten days ago so was going to leave a cryptic note to my recipient on here to find out whether it had arrived :p Sorry my accompanying letter got a bit heavy and heartfelt! Thought you'd appreciate the wool too, though since it's handspun I'm not sure how thick it knits up so you might want to mess about with it a bit before you start a project.

I received an AMAZING CD from Ruby full of mid-2000s indie (so much "WHU-UH-OAAAA"!), some hilarious Marilyn Manson and an absolutely brilliant super special secret track which made me do a proper snorty laugh out loud. Top work, Rubles!

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Wiggy wiggy, I'm gettin' jiggy!

Left my carcass with the worms and moles

He can hang my neck from the old flagpole

But the souljacker can't get my soul.

Silly Whore.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I got mine from indigo, it's fab :3 I feel Bad as i'm ridiculous and still haven't sent mine. IT WILL BE SENT SOOOON

Florian xxx 

Dont you ever, Stop being dandy, showing me you're handsome. 

He/they pronouns pls

Honoured Mook

Date:

Is this still a thing? I haven't received anything as yet.  I was looking forward to it.

Sophie

The world is quiet here ...

Lush Guru

Date:

OH MY FUCKING SHIT I STILL HAVEN'T DONE THIS.

I am the worst.

I'll get on it today, once I've made this birthday cake.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^ Me neither I feel horrible! I've got it ready and everything, just not packaged or sent it. I'm a disaster.

Florian xxx 

Dont you ever, Stop being dandy, showing me you're handsome. 

He/they pronouns pls

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

Sorry I'm so late to the party, but would anyone fancy doing a swap with me? I really like the idea of getting a CD of stuff I've never listened to before in the post. Gives me a reason to lie in wait for the postie...!

Tinker, tailor, soldier, sailor, rich man, poor man, beggar man, thief.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

_cinnamonstars wrote:

^ Aww, I'm so glad you liked it, and that it got to you! I posted it about ten days ago so was going to leave a cryptic note to my recipient on here to find out whether it had arrived :p Sorry my accompanying letter got a bit heavy and heartfelt! Thought you'd appreciate the wool too, though since it's handspun I'm not sure how thick it knits up so you might want to mess about with it a bit before you start a project.

I received an AMAZING CD from Ruby full of mid-2000s indie (so much "WHU-UH-OAAAA"!), some hilarious Marilyn Manson and an absolutely brilliant super special secret track which made me do a proper snorty laugh out loud. Top work, Rubles!

Mid-2000s indie is probably around 1/3 of my record collection ; you're not alone,Ruby!

[chuckled at that bonus track ; I remembered them for ripping off Joan Jett and spelling their name "5ive"!]

Dave.

New posters should read "So you joined Mooky" in the FAQ forum. Or Matt Bellamy on an armoured flying unicorn shall smite you. With lasers! \m/

Mooky's Resident Emperor!

«First  <  1 2 3 4 | Page of 4  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us