Mookychick Messageboard  
Members Login
Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: Posts containing links disappear.

Honoured Mook

Date:
Posts containing links disappear.

Hi all, I've posted in Mooky Pets and The thread about your other half giving links to pictures and I followed all the instructions and it showed that the posts had been posted, but they sren't showing in the threads. They've just disappeared. Any idea why this is?

Runic Mook of the North (mod)

Date:

Not yet, but I'm pondering it. I made a post to test it and it worked fine for me, so at least it's not an overall situation of links not working.

If I'm going to hazard a guess: What is your internet connection like? Because I've got one that is rather slow and occasionally breaking, which means that occasionally my posts simply don't reach their destination on the world wide web and just disappear.

"So what you are saying is -I shouldn't play with fire" she said at last. "Of course you should" said One-Eye gently. "But don't be surprised if the fire play back." -Joanne Harris

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

The same thing just happened to me, although the post didn't have any links in it.

Tumblr

Honoured Mook

Date:

Me too! Its showing up that mooks have posted something, then its not showing up on the thread :/

I've spent so much time throwing rocks at your window...That I never even knocked on the front door

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

It seems that posts have been dissappearing quite a lot recently, but if you scroll to the bottom of a thread and chose to sort it by newest first, the posts tend to show up.

Etsy 10% off with the code 10MOOKY

Shiny New Etsy

Instagram

Honoured Mook

Date:

I won't worry about it too much, then, if it's just a site issue it'll surely get fixed. I was just worried that somehow I was doing something stupid :P

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Dunno if related,but I get the feeling entire topics are vanishing. RC seems awfully quiet,and this topic in it is now nowhere to be found...

http://forum.mookychick.co.uk/t45503882/lady-musos-what-instrument-do-you-play/

Edit: Found it,it was merged with this topic in "Music"...

http://forum.mookychick.co.uk/t44124408/what-are-you-playing/

...oddly,it's on page 2 with a last post date of 11/8,not a few hours ago,as if the posts added to it from the former topic haven't had an effect. Perhaps it'll update soon.

Dave.

-- Edited by skgogosfan on Sunday 16th of October 2011 02:27:56 AM

-- Edited by skgogosfan on Sunday 16th of October 2011 02:28:41 AM

-- Edited by skgogosfan on Sunday 16th of October 2011 02:29:20 AM

New posters should read "So you joined Mooky" in the FAQ forum. Or Matt Bellamy on an armoured flying unicorn shall smite you. With lasers! \m/

Mooky's Resident Emperor!

Honoured Mook

Date:

We've a poltergeist in our midst, it seems.

His lips were blue.
Well, I guess they were pink, but they looked blue and I couldn't help but notice how they matched his eyes.

Page 1 of 1  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us