Mookychick Messageboard  
Members Login
Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: London? Whats worth a look?

Honoured Mook

Date:
London? Whats worth a look?

Anyone know any gigs or anything happening in london early next year i have a suspiscion my boyfriend is bringing me for my 21st and we're very into metal bars and that, any good ones?x

p.s things with a metal slant would be great if anyone knows any I don't want to make me go to only west end shows he may cry.

-- Edited by Jellah_bean on Wednesday 28th of December 2011 10:51:26 PM

The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue. Dorothy Parker

Regular Crew

Date:
RE: Metal stuff to do in LONDON!

There's always something happening in Camden, for example at Electric Ballroom. I'd also suggest The Intrepid Fox near Oxford Street if you're just looking to have a pint somewhere :)

Bl!

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

*creeps into thread*
Go to Cyberdog and have a solo rave in a corner....
*creeps away*

Life Support So many pins I always prick my finger

The Alien in the North!

Honoured Mook

Date:

I'm kind of surprised this wasn't responded to more...*bumps thread* for selfish reasons. Also could anyone recommend west end shows? or even tourist traps? or even give me advice about Camden?

The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue. Dorothy Parker

High Mookish Shaman

Date:
RE: London? Whats worth a look?

^ Camden: Avoid the small stores which sell cossack hats and hemp lollipops. Not because of the produce but because the shopkeepers will dive on you like a shark on blood, and it becomes tiresome having to escape politely all the time. And don't look and of the people selling food in the eye, YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE. Oh, and take a camera, go to every corner and have the private rave in Cyberdog, (recognisable from the two 20ft tall robots flanking the doors.)

This signature is definitely not a horcrux.

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

Look on last.fm for gigs?

I don't know London well enough to offer any other help, sorry. D;

Tumblr

Mookface (mod)

Date:

The Natural History Museum, Science Museum, Horniman Museum, Tate, Tate Modern, V&A Museum, Covent Garden, Camden (markets, Lock Tavern, the InSpiral cafe is a well established Mooky haunt), the Cask Pub and Kitchen, Craft Beer Co, the Jolly Butchers pub, the Southampton Arms... I'm afraid my trips into Central London revolved around museums when I was young! I can't recommend any metal venues, but I can advise on good ale pubs... :P

Page 1 of 1  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us