Mookish Deity Most High

Date:
RE: Bald beauties :P

^Well someone looks gorgeous.

Cut Out And Keep

Etsy 10% off with the code 10MOOKY

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^ Thank you sweetie! I am very happy with it. And the thoughts of how low maintenance it is fill my lazy little bones with joy :P

"You're a tough cookie, but all cookies are crumbly sometimes, that however, makes them no less of a cookie, and they're just as good as any other cookie." ~Indiana Jones

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^ You really suit it! it looks amazing.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^ Thank you hon! :) you only realise how bumpy and lumpy and pointy looking your head is when you're practically bald :P

"You're a tough cookie, but all cookies are crumbly sometimes, that however, makes them no less of a cookie, and they're just as good as any other cookie." ~Indiana Jones

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^Looking good, my dear! :)

''Just when I discovered the meaning of life, they changed it.'' George Carlin

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I won't be happy til I see a smiley baldy picture!

Just your friendly neighbourhood dork of epic proportions

Vegetarbles food blog

Assorted shite blog

Resident Lord of Tiny Stretches - Sir Chris the Lubey

Proud favouritest person of Indigo

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Done. :)

Dave.

New posters should read "So you joined Mooky" in the FAQ forum. Or Matt Bellamy on an armoured flying unicorn shall smite you. With lasers! \m/

Mooky's Resident Emperor!

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

You and your hair looks gorgeous Indigo!

Coffee, the finest organic suspension ever devised. ~Star Trek: Voyager

Honoured Mook

Date:

I've been considering this for ages, and as a last ditch attempt at research, I was wondering; what if my head is a really bad shape for being bald?! Also...actually, no. It's the all round best idea.

Voltaire -

"The best way to become boring is to say everything."

Nami, the brutal Mook.

[Tumblog][Facebook][DeviantArt][Vampirefreaks

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

If/when you do shave your head you will become aware of your head shape, plus little dents and bumps you never knew you had. For me it was purely entertaining, but I know some people aren't altogether pleased with their head shape. Honestly 'd just go for it and if you're self conscious about your head just keep remind ing yourself it will grow back enough to "hide" your head shape within a month. Don't worry about it too much though, I'd say you'd pull it off brilliantly!

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

If/when you do shave your head you will become extremely aware of your head shape, plus little dents and bumps you never knew you had. For me it was purely entertaining, but I know some people aren't altogether pleased with their head shape. Honestly I'd just go for it and if you're self conscious about your head just keep reminding yourself it will grow back enough to "hide" your head shape within a month. Don't worry about it too much though, I'd say you'd pull it off brilliantly!

Honoured Mook

Date:

RIGHT. I am going to do this today. TODAY. No more stalling. I have said to Fagpipes that I am bald, and bald shall I be! Get me to the barbers on time! Pictures to follow.

Voltaire -

"The best way to become boring is to say everything."

Nami, the brutal Mook.

[Tumblog][Facebook][DeviantArt][Vampirefreaks

«First  <  1 2 3 | Page of 3  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us