Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: Mooky Pets

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:
RE: Mooky Pets

^That has genuinely made my day, I love how content he looks.

Etsy 10% off with the code 10MOOKY

Shiny New Etsy

Instagram

Honoured Mook

Date:

This is my keeetten Icarus (HE LIVES!) ^_^ he is a tiny bastard in striped pyjamas but I loves him. 

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/possumzillar

Tigas laptop has cooling issues, so it makes an ultra-toasty keetten-bed.

Sophie

The world is quiet here ...

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^Awww, he's so cute. One of my kitties pulls that same face :p his belly looks so soft and strokeable, give him a cuddle from me ^_^

Harlan :-)

("they" pronouns please, mookyfolk)

Honoured Mook

Date:

He has to be in a really good mood for belly rubbings. He mostly likes his chin being tickled. How many kitties do you have?

Sophie

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Ah, my baby likes his belly rubbed and he head. He can take or leave chin rubs. I have three cats, one normal short haired cat (who I've had since he was born, so he's very special to me) and two Persians I rescued a few months ago, they were in a really really awful place, the poor babies. My youngest kitty (one of the Persians) does love chin rubs, he's a huuuuge pile of black fluff, really long hair and a bit chubby. Aw, cats.
I also have a bearded dragon, an African Grey and two rats. One day soon I'll make a little pet masterpost, most of my pets are much older and bigger since I last posted about them.

Honoured Mook

Date:

Aww lovely =) people keep offering us new kittens, but I don't think I could have another one from such a young age again so soon, they're such a pain! But I would love Icarus to have a playmate (other than my feets)

Sounds like a proper menagerie =P I wish I could have my very own zoo!

Sophie

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^Yeah, they are hard work. Aiden was a well behaved little thing but I had kittens before him who were nightmares, guess they can't help it but I'm all about the older kitties now :P the persians are five and ten and they're a lovely pair, nobody wanted to adopt them together because ten is old and everything, such a shame because Daisy (10) is so sweet and affectionate, she licks you all the time as if you're her very own kitten. And she only has four teeth, so sometimes she pulls this funny face where you can her only front one peeking out.
What about adopting an older cat? Once they're settled they're much easier and sometimes they really need good homes, and Icarus looks friendly enough :P do you have any other pets?

Honoured Mook

Date:

I think when he's a bit older we'd consider that, he's only 5-6 months at the minute, and he's so laid back. We recently moved house and he was so unphased by it all. My bro-in-law adopted a lovely cat from a local shelter and she's awesome. We don't have any other pets, when I lived at home for a while we had a full on menagerie: A dog, a cat, two guinea pigs, four mice and fishes. The problem I also have is worrying about pets dying (this sounds full-on ridiculous) but my old dog had to be put down quite young after an accident when I was walking her off the lead, and it's made me anxious about getting pets ever since =S

Sophie

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

I finally got a picture that sums up my two dogs perfectly

Edited for bonus snuggly picture of old labrador that smells like corn chips.

-- Edited by marthamagic on Thursday 24th of April 2014 01:39:54 PM

Forget the horror here.

Runic Mook of the North (mod)

Date:

Senni, one of our dogs, are not well. She has had a fever and what turned out to be mastitis due to a false pregnancy. We've just been to the vet (and I'm really proud of how friendly and relatively well behaved she was) and she now has three different types of medicines, is wrapped up in what looks like a chest binder for dogs and snuggled down in her bed with a heating bottle.

The cost of vet and medicines is wreaking havoc on our finances (she is 10 years old, so no insurance), but I'm just so relieved it is not something lethal. And she seems rather happy with the extra cuddling and yummy food she is getting while being sick.

"So what you are saying is -I shouldn't play with fire" she said at last. "Of course you should" said One-Eye gently. "But don't be surprised if the fire play back." -Joanne Harris

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Realised some of you may not have seen a picture of our handsome Humbert!

too weak to labor on the farm

too indolent to do any exercise

too stupid for the bar

and

too immoral for the pulpit

Runic Mook of the North (mod)

Date:

His fur looks so soft and shiny! Must be lovely to cuddle him.

"So what you are saying is -I shouldn't play with fire" she said at last. "Of course you should" said One-Eye gently. "But don't be surprised if the fire play back." -Joanne Harris

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

He has the softest, loveliest fur of any cat I've ever met! It moults all the bloody time and gets everywhere!

too weak to labor on the farm

too indolent to do any exercise

too stupid for the bar

and

too immoral for the pulpit

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Humbert is absolutely adorable! :)

Irilar, I hope Senni will feel better soon.

''Just when I discovered the meaning of life, they changed it.'' George Carlin

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

What a dreamboat Humbert is!

Today was my baby Daisy's birthday. She's 11 now but this is the first birthday she's had with me.
Daisy with her birthday "cake" (chicken and cat treats...)

Daisy being way too beautiful

and one for giggles. 

SPAM is destroyed. SPAMMERS are banned. Talk of truth and beauty instead.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Aw pey, your cats are the best. :3

Here's my baby zissou wrapped up like a little russian baby for his eyedrops. I think his eye is getting better which is good. 

Florian xxx 

Dont you ever, Stop being dandy, showing me you're handsome. 

He/they pronouns pls

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 | Page of 5  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us