Mookychick Messageboard  
Members Login
Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: The Westboro Baptist Church Strike Again.

Seasoned Mookster

Date:
RE: The Westboro Baptist Church Strike Again.

rigormortisgirl wrote:
I really don't like them.. they are very disrespectful and very extreme..it makes people NOT want to be Christians.. :/ I honestly don't know what their problem is . I saw a video on Youtube of the Phelps, they had an older daughter who left their family because she didn't agree with their ways and even her little brothers and sisters were saying stuff that little kids normally wouldn't say.(Those poor things were brainwashed..) Not only that but they have two other videos, one is a song titled "God Hates The World" '-'... with little kids singing in it and at the end there was this little girl who was like maybe 2 ...and there is another video it's about 20 minutes long; also on Youtube; it was something like things God h8s .. they ripped of of another campaign It's sad...... 

-- Edited by rigormortisgirl on Thursday 12th of May 2011 02:53:20 PM

God H8s sounds like they stole their name from NOH8, which is a campaign based in America that supports gay rights with a sort of 'silent protest'. http://www.noh8campaign.com/

Our emotional state of choice is Ecstasy.
Our nourishment of choice is Love.
Our addiction of choice is Technology.
Our religion of choice is Music. Our currency of choice is Knowledge.
Our world of choice is Utopian, though we know it will never be.
Peace.Love.Unity.Respect.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

May I say, I normally dislike Lisa Lampanelli, but today I quite love her because of this video she made of the protesters outside her show?

«First  <  1 2 | Page of 2  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us