Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: Someone drunk my tea!

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:
Someone drunk my tea!

Someone drunk all of my green tea and put the empty box back in the cabinet. Everyone should know not to touch my caffiene especially my tea. Now I am walking around with a huge ass headache since my caffiene addiction decided to bite me in the ass and no one seems to know who drunk up 6 tea bags. On top of that some bullshit has went down with my family with my grandma in the center of it all (as always). No one can reach my mom so everyone is calling me ranting (quite loudly) making my headache worst. I could seriously stab someone right about now.furious

Sorry... I had to let that out.

Coffee, the finest organic suspension ever devised. ~Star Trek: Voyager

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

does your green tea have caffeine in? !!! I seriously thought it was caffeine free?

is there nothing of theirs you can decimate in retaliation?

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Arlenmia: Mine has a little but I put more than one tea bag at once. I shall be drinking their rice milk in revenge!

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

I seeeee. drink the milk and put the empty carton back! MUHAHAHAHA

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

Ahh, food stealing. A problem I rant about on here frequently.

Before you go doing silly things like stooping to their level and stealing their food in retaliation, find out who did it, tell them you're not happy, and ask them not to do it again. Oh, and get them to reimburse you!

If all else fails, I'm afraid you gotta start stealing their food, it's the only language these people seem to understand.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I'll do that Loserbuttercup but if I'm not reimbursed I'm going with Arlenmia's plan.

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

yes, i forgot to mention that - diplomacy first!

i get overzealous sometimes. revenge is just so gratifying.

Honoured Mook

Date:

i HATE it when people put back the empty packets! last christmas it happend at my parents house; my sister used up all the custard powder like a month before christmas and no-one checked haha XD

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

My sister tends to come into my room with a packet of crisps, talk and eat for a couple of minutes, then exit and leave the empty crisp packet on my bed! To add to that, she always puts empty packets back! Also, she never ever cleans up and puts away after herself!

-- Edited by Amaranth=Rayne on Friday 12th of March 2010 04:07:01 PM

Life Support     So many pins I always prick my finger

The Alien in the North!

Honoured Mook

Date:

I was always told that green tea has no caffiene, and even if it does, it's such a minimal amount you'd have to drink a gallon of it to get any effect :D

www.tabifarrowphotography.vpweb.co.uk

Resident Disability Rights Advisor :)

Tumblr

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Mimble wrote:

I was always told that green tea has no caffiene, and even if it does, it's such a minimal amount you'd have to drink a gallon of it to get any effect :D

Some green teas have anywhere between 32 to 35mg caffiene. I just found out that if you have anemia(me) then it could be bad for you since green tea absorbs iron. I thinks thats my problem and that I need to cut my green tea consumption.

Page 1 of 1  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us